chapter 55

next morning, mahrosh was still feeling awkward and nervous, but she tried to act normal. on the other hand, hukumyar also tried to act normal seeing her behaviour, he didnt want her to be uncomfortable. he filled her plate like he usually did. mahrosh also helped him getting ready like she usually did, but her eyes were always downcasted, she wasnt able to look at him yet.

hukumyar thought about her behavior during his drive to the hospital "may be its better like this, maybe i should give her some more time " he thought to himself with the decision that he wont try to initiate anything for a time being. 

hukumyar continued with his day normally , in the evening, when he returned home, he behaved like her normally did.mahrosh had also decided to move on, she greeted him as usual and then they did dinner. 

they went to sleep early, as they both were feeling tired, they hadnt got much sleep last night. mahrosh wanted to sleep during the day , but all the thoughts didnt let her sleep. 

hukumyar laid keeping the distance, he always put between them, he ran his hand through her and mahrosh fell asleep in minutes. hukumyar looked at her for a long time, he felt attracted to her, he couldnt stop the feelings which had flared up inside him. he wanted her....... 

hukumyar closed his eyes and laid straight, he didnt need to torture himself focusing on her, it was only going to make him more restless, when there wasnt much he could do. 

he fell asleep soon, 3 days passed like this, mahrosh was back to her normal carefree self, but it was getting difficult for hukumyar, being close to her but still at a distance was a torture to him. he wanted her more and more with each passing day. 

they were watching news, when mahrosh tried to place her head on his leg like she normally did, but hukumyar got up before she even laid down" i need to make a call " he gave a lame explanation and got out of there. mahrosh looked at his back trying not to let it bother her. 

but this behaviour continued. he even stopped coming to bed with her, making excuses of paper work he needed to do. he slept late at night, that too when he was sure that she had fallen asleep.

hukumyar didnt want to distance himself, but he feared that he would end up doing something she didnt want. 

mahrosh put up with his excuses for two days, but then she went to his home office third night. "i cant sleep, come to bed. " she said barely controlling her irritation. the restless sleep of days werent doing the magic for her. 

" rosh .. i still have work to do" he said lifting his head from the document he was studying. it wasnt important, but he did anything he could to stay away from her.

" i dont care! i cant sleep like this " mahrosh said taking his hand. he let her pull him, he liked seeing her show such ownership of him.

hukumyar made her sleep in a short time, but then turned his back on her. 

next morning, hukumyar told her that he would take her to shopping ,so that she could get things she needed for the classes.mahrosh tried to behave normally , but she could feel the distance, and it was killing her. 

her classes started and she got busy in her studies, but she wasnt happy. she couldnt be , without the only person who mattered to her.

a lot of different thoughts were entering her mind , she could guess that maybe the issue was what happened that night, but he had been normal for the next some days...."maybe he doesnt want me to live with him anymore. maybe he doesnt like me anymore...... " depressing thoughts were always on her mind and they were making her sad. 

she made one, two friends, and her beauty and simplicity had also started attracting boy's attention. she never responded to any boy's flirtiness,but it attracted them even more. 

she was standing in the parking lot, waiting for hukumyar to arrive, when a boy of her class approached her. 

" hey, i can drop you" he said scratching the back of his neck , he was kind of cute with his styled hair and strong jaw, but it meant nothing to her.

"you dont need to. my car will be here soon " she said looking at the entrance, so that he would take the cue and leave her alone. 

but he seemed adamant on talking to her." really , it would be an honor for me" he said still looking at her mischievously. her covered head, her simple but classy dressing, everything made her special in the class, which was full of bold girls, even the timid ones. but she was different with the fire in her eyes and the respect she commanded with her presence. 

---------------------------
Mere pas sb he

Siwaye usky jo mera sb kuch tha ......

______________

Salaam readers! Another update