chapter 50

hukumyar was feeling a lot better once he woke up at night, but mahrosh was on her toes. she wasnt letting him do anything. after they ate dinner in room, she took the dishes to the kitchen. hukumyar was sitting with his back against the headboard. his fever was a lot better, mahrosh returned to the room, " is there anything you need " she asked as she came near him. 

hukumyar took her hand and made her sit beside him. " i am better, rosh. dont worry. " he said touching her cheek. 

mahrosh moved into his chest, she knew that he was better. his face wasnt red anymore " you are my everything.... " she said as she wrapped her arms around him, she needed to assure herself that he was fine. 

hukumyar felt his heart softening further for the girl in his arm. he pulled her closer to him ,giving her the assurance she needed.

"i thought of you as a brave girl " hukumyar said as she moved back.

" i am brave!" she said quickly with pursed lips, not liking what he said. hukumyar smiled seeing her childishness.

------------------

hartaj was already in bed when gulpari came to the room. she didnt say anything as she got ready for the bed. once, she laid in the bed, she waited for him to talk but he didnt say anything. he had captured her hand in his as she laid down but stayed quiet. 

gulpari couldnt handle it anymore , " are you not happy ?" she asked quietly feeling her heart fluttering in worry. 

hartaj turned his blue eyes on her, if it would have been old hartaj, he wouldnt have noticed her fear. but this hartaj could see it in her eyes, could feel it in the pursing of her lips. 

he placed his phone on the side table and then turned towards her completely. " why would you ask that ?" he asked looking at her. 

" i think...you are not happy. you dont seem happy " she said shifting her eyes from his face to his chest. she was afraid of his answer, she didnt know what would she do if her assumption was right. there wasnt anything she could do , in reality and it scared her.

hartaj kept looking at her face for a few seconds and then pulled her closer, so that he was shadowing over her. 

" it just took me by surprise ,.....i havent thought about babies yet.but it doest mean i am unhappy about it" hartaj said as he lifted her chin making her look at him. she moved closer hiding herself at his side. 

hartaj wrapped his arms around her and then kissed her lips. " did the doctor give you any medicine for your sickness" hartaj asked running his hand through her hair. 

" yeah.... " gulpari said feeling relieved. she fell asleep soon in his arms. 

in the coming time, hartaj took care of her in every way he could. he fell for his baby as unexpectedly as he did for his wife. 

Hartaj was sitting with his back against the headboard. he was watching gulpari move around the room.Once she came to bed, he moved her closer to him. " how was your day ?" he asked rubbing her small baby bump softly. Gulpari went red as kept rubbing her tummy . It was the first time, he had really focused on her bump or touched it like this.

" it was good" gulpari said placing her head on his shoulder. her hand was playing with his shirt button, as she thought about her life, things had changed so much, she had never thought that she could have this kind of relation with hartaj, she sighed in gratefulness and closed her eyes moving her face in his chest. 

" hmmm, did you take rest during the day ?" hartaj asked the same question, he did after every few days. 

" yes" gulpari said barely controlling her irritation, he had made sure that she took rest by telling his mother to keep a check on her , but he still asked her.

Hartaj bit back a smile as he held her close to him.he was fascinated by the changes in her body, he found her even more beautiful as she started showing. the glow was unmistakable, he felt even more attracted to her and she thrived on it. She felt special, she felt blessed when hartaj's eyes followed her around. 

her worries were long forgotten, hartaj's attention and his love didnt let any negative thought enter her mind. she woke up feeling his kisses on her forehead and tummy every morning and slept with his hand placed on her tummy. 

gulpari was 7 months pregnant, she had started feeling uncomfortable, her feet swell, but back hurt, but she wasnt the one to whine about it. 

she tried to be as normal as she could. but hartaj saw her pain, one night was particularly bad during the 1st week of 7th month. she wasnt able to sleep at all due to pain in her back, "pari sit up " he said as he helped her sit up, gulpari was feeling shy when he started giving her a back massage. 

" please dont ... " gulpari said not liking him doing all this for her. 

" shhh.....sit still " he said and kept comforting her. seeing her in pain didnt let him sleep also. she was carrying his child, it was his duty to take care of her. 

next day, he had asked his mom to get some lady who could give her proper massages on daily basis. gulpari was a lot more comfortable after the massages, she felt warm all over seeing this side of him.

----------------------

salaam readers! another update