chaper 46

hartaj didnt give his input . he could have denied saying that he didnt go back for the seconds, but its wasnt true anymore. there was a girl, he went back to more than he wanted to confess. the girl who he wanted at his side even then. the girl who was causing a chaos in him, who was making him lose himself.

they spent some more time making random talks and enjoying themselves. " there's a girl waiting for you in your room,enjoy" hartaj got this message from saad on the threshold of the room , he was assigned. it wasnt the first time, they were doing something like that.

hartaj's eyes went to the bed, on which the girl was sitting. hartaj's foot were stuck to the ground, he couldnt move further in the room.

the girl came to him ,when she saw that he wasnt in the mood to move." hey.." the girl said with a practiced perfect smile.

hartaj felt a war going inside him.one part of him couldnt look past the image of gulpari. other wanted to prove that he was still the same hartaj, he could do what he wanted without caring about anyone's feelings. he wanted to prove that gulpari had no power of him , he was as free as he used to be.
the egoistic male in him didnt see any problem in doing what was awaiting him. the one who wanted to prove that he wont ever bow in front of anyone.that all the affection he felt for gulpari, all the kisses he denied himself to give her werent even there. he wanted to prove his weaved lie as a reality.

he took a step forward and the girl's smile grown bigger finally seeing him respond. " handsome, we are going to have some fun ... " the girl said, and hartaj was on the verge of deciding what he wanted to do.

she placed her hand on his shoulder......
_______________
Hartaj returned home the same night,he reached in the early hours.
the watchman opened the door startled. no one expected hartaj to return so soon. the house was quiet as he entered, he went to his room and the sight clenched his heart. she was sleeping hugging his pillow, her face was hidden in it.

he pulled off his jacket and moved near her. he ran a hand through her hair, moving them away from her face. gulpari woke up from her restless sleep as she felt his touch. she got up. " you are back " she whispered not believing her eyes.

" yes " hartaj said focusing on her slightly parted lips. gulpari wrapped her slender arms around his neck sighing in relief.

hartaj placed a kiss on her bare shoulder and wrapped his arms around her petite waist. " why have you returned at this time ?" she mumbled in a sleepy voice. her face was hidden in his neck.

" i met them ,then i thought i should return ........" hartaj said not telling her the whole truth. gulpari hummed nuzzling his neck. hartaj could feel her falling asleep . hartaj smiled and laid her on the bed, he thrived on her affection for him . He joined her on the other side putting the pillow at its place .Now that he was back, She didnt need it.

___________
Log kehte hen k wo dushman hen hmary bs

Kia dushmn hi samaan e jang de k lara krty hen?

_________

Salaam readers, heres the update.