chapter 4

Chapter 4
Hukumyaar's eyes fell on her arm, " What happened to your arm?" he asked unable to control himself. She was shivering with pain and he felt his heart clenching seeing a young soul in so much pain .

"The wound had reopened, Ammi has got it treated " She replied softly not having the energy to explain how she got it or how it reopened.

"Why were you doing all this ?" He asked a bit strictly, the dislike was clear in his voice.

"G-gul auntie said I have to." She replied, her voice somewhere stuck due to rising tears.

Hukumyaar got up at once, he took her healthy arm and took her to his Ammi's room. She was sitting on bed, resting.

"You wanted her, here to suffer like this ?!! Can you see her condition? She is shivering due to pain!! " Hukumyaar said in a low tone. Anger was clear in his voice. Mahrosh felt even more scared, tears started falling from her eyes as if it was her fault that she was shivering.

"Take her with you " Shehnaaz Begham said.

"Mom !" He exclaimed leaving Mahrosh's arm. She quickly went to Shehnaaz Begham's side. Ahe was the only bit of shelter, Mahrosh had in this place.

"I can't protect her, take her with you! Gul is doing what she wants, I am always trying to stop her, but has she ever listened, that she would today?" Shehnaz Begham said with tears filled eyes. She pulled Mahrosh close to her. She felt the young girl's pain, but there wasn't much she could do for her. She felt the weight, the guilt on her soul.

Hukumyaar saw his mother's helplessness. He couldn't leave the girl here to suffer. He headed forward and took a painkiller from the medicine box. He gave it to Mahrosh with a glass of water.

"Swallow it, you will feel better." He said and waited for her to follow. The pain in her big eyes was clear and Hukumyaar didn't like it.

He called a servant and asked her to pack Mahrosh's stuff and get his laptop.

"You are back!" Gul Begham said entering the room. Hukumyaar went near to greet. Didn't matter what his thoughts were, he couldn't disrespect her.

"Are you planning to stay? The house is empty with all of you gone. Hartaj and Hadi also hasn't come home in a month." She said. Hartaj was in Dubai for a motor show, and Hadi (age 22) was in Quetta, because of his studies.

"No, I will be returning tonight. I came because of the stuff I forgot last time " Hukumyaar said.

Gul Begham's attention went to Mahrosh, who was still sitting beside Shehnaaz Begham. She had started feeling drowsy due to the pill.

"These young girls really have no manners. Your husband is home, you should make nice food for him and here you are sitting and relaxing." Gul Begham said.

Hukumyaar fisted his hands, "I don't need anything. I have given her medicine, she should lay down." He said.

Shehnaaz Begham shifted and helped laying the reluctant Mahrosh. She covered her with the blanket and started running a hand through her hair. She had started to love this girl as her own.

"She can rest later, you will not be returning soon." Gul Begham said not backing down.

"I am taking her with me." Hukumyaar said and Gul Begham's mouth fell open in shock .

"Oh good." She said after getting out of the shock. She didn't expect this to happen.

-----------------------

Jo wafa krna janty hon,

Wo bahany nhi krty

Wo mushkilon me bhi wafa hi krty hen

___________
Another update❤️

What do you think about the story ?