note

Salaam readers! Many readers are having issue understanding how things are going. Lets start with the culture i am writing about ... The traditional families.

Here the men are dominant , men and women are not equal or partners. Men runs everything , women handle the house and the children.she is there to take care of the family and her husband .
The scenerio i have created is where underage marriages are normal,marrying the girl into enemies for peace is normal , killing for property is normal, polygamy is okay , men are not questioned for what they do, they are the rulers of the house.

Even in a marriage , the guy treats the girl as he wants to.if he wants to treat her well, he will .if he doesnt , no one can do much about it.

I know this all sounds like a really bad situation , but have patience and trust on me.

Every reader, who already loves mahrosh and hukumyar , know that gulpari and hartaj are going to come out beautifully also.

About hukumyar and hartaj ....
Hukumyar is the good guy , whereas hartaj he had lived his life carefree without boundaries, enjoying the power and his status.
His thinking is like a typical male of their culture. He has started caring for gulpari , but he still thinks he isnt attached to her. For him , she is there to serve him in everyway . The thought of partnership, equality hasnt even crossed his mind yet.

Things will be better, lets just give them some time to fall for each other..... I want this book to be as close to reality as i can write it .

For the lovestory lovers, hartaj is going to love gulpari like theres no tomorrow. Just wait for the badboy to fall. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ok i am done with the rant😅😅😅😅if theres still some issues in understanding the characters, you can question me here .