chapter 1

Hukumyaar was travelling towards his home, thinking about his family. He didn't know why his mother had asked him to come home so urgently. "Anyway, it's good that I am finally visiting them. It had been months since my last visit" He thought to himself and relaxed in his seat.

He was studying in Karachi as per his wish, his father would have preferred if he studied in Quetta. But Hukumyaar wanted to try a new environment, he wanted to see how things worked outside of their world, where his father ran everything. Hassan Laghari caved at last, he loved his sons and tried to give them everything he could.

Hukumyaar looked out of the window, seeing the familiar surroundings. Their house was at a distance of 90 minutes from Quetta. The rocky surroundings gave him peace. He was near his house .

The watchman opened the gates with a smile, the elder son of the house was home. Hukumyaar was loved by all, due to his good nature.

Every servant greeted him as he went inside the house. His mother was in the sitting room, she stood up seeing him .

"Assalamu alaikum Amma" He greeted her with a hug.

"Wassalam, how are you? " she asked touching his face. The worry on her face was clear.

"I am fine, but why are you looking so worried ? Has something happened?" He asked looking around.

"No nothing happened yet, but soon will " She said, making him sit. A maid came with water for him and he took the glass.

"You are worrying me, Ammi " He said looking at his mother's face.

"Your aunt was murdered with her husband last week" His mother said.

"Fatima aunty, dad's sister?" He asked with knitted eyebrows, Shehnaaz Begham nodded.

"Yes, your uncle's stepbrother has killed them. Their daughter Mahrosh is still with them. They hadn't forgot the shame Fatima and Haider had brought them. Your father also hasn't forgiven Fatima for running away and marrying Haider. he wasn't from our community but I have convinced your father to accept Mahrosh." Tears fell as she explained the situation. "She is young, they will kill her too."
Hukumyaar nodded. "Do I have to go with dad to get the girl?" He asked.

"Yes ....... " She started. "They aren't willing to give Mahrosh to us like this. They said that she is their responsibility. They will only give her to us after you marrying her. I want you to marry her." Shehnaaz said the last part softly.

"Mom?!" he exclaimed. He hadn't seen the girl in question his whole life, he knew nothing about her.

"I can't ask Hartaj. You know how impulsive he is. He does what he wants. I can't expect him to take care of Mahrosh. Just do the Nikkah, she can stay here with us. You won't need to take her responsibility till you are ready." His mother said holding his hands.

Hukumyaar thought for sometime, he knew that Hartaj and Hadi, his uncle's son couldn't even be in question. Hartaj lived by heart and Hadi .....well he lived according to his mom. Hadi was his father's brother's only son. Hassan Laghari's brother had died years ago. Hadi and his mother lived with them.

"Okay, but I will return after Nikkah. I am doing this only for you. I need to focus on my house job, Ammi" He said getting up.

--------------------

wo gya jo hmse door han

gamon ne mere ghr me bsera kr lia he......

--------------

Salaam readers! How are you all ?

Go and check DreamerAsiya23 's story  BILLIONAIRE FELL HARD