chapter 22

Hartaj returned home around 8 pm, but he didnt go to his room . he went to the terrace directly . he didnt want to talk to anyone at the moment. 

he was burning inside thinking about what had happened to him. he didnt want to marry yet, specially not to jabraan's sister. he hated her with everything in him even when he hadnt even seen her face. he wanted to throw her out of his life, out of his house.

hartaj wasnt able to think ahead of her being jabraan's sister and it was raising his anger with every passing minute. hassan laghari was informed about his arrival, shehnaaz beghum gave him sometime, hoping that he would come down on his own. she went to gulpari with a food tray . she knew that everything was new for gulpari, she wanted her to eat comfortably, it was her first day in their home. 

" daughter, he isnt happy about this marriage.... try to be patient with him. he has a good soul , but his anger doesnt let him see anything " shehnaaz beghum said once gulpari was done eating. she knew her son and knew that it would be a miracle if he didnt take out his anger on her. 

" i understand " gulpari said with a forced smile. she didnt like people being angry on her, it scared her. shehnaaz beghum headed out after placing a hand on gulpari's head.

gulpari sat on the edge of the bed, thinking about her life. she missed her family , didnt matter how things were , she was safe there. she didnt have to think before taking every step. she hadn't even opened her bag yet.she kept sitting, thinking about her life.

   when hartaj didnt come down till 10 pm, shehnaaz beghum had to go upstairs.

he was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted . it was cold , but he couldn't care about it . the fire in him wasnt letting him see anything else.

"Son , go to your room . its already late ,she must be waiting for you " his mom said .

"I cant care less about what she wants!! i have married her just because of dad . but i cant forget who she is!!!!!" he said barely containing his tone .

"Dont forget that she is also your wife now. dont think about her only as the sister of your enemy "shenaaz beghum said softly trying to make him understand.

"No! she wont ever be my wife "he said with finality and went downstairs .

shehnaaz beghum sighed in despair .she knew the impulsiveness of his son . She didnt want him to do anything he would regret later.

Hartaj had married for the peace between the families ,she wanted it to work. She prayed for his son's happiness in this relationship .

she also headed down , she saw hartaj going to his room. the anger was radiating, she really hoped that he wont take his anger out on her. 

the room's door opened and then closed with a thud, gulpari turned towards the door with shock.

hartaj saw her face for the first time as she stood up. hartaj fisted his hands...

------------------

Husn e rukh yaar pr nazr thehri he jb se

Na phool dekhe jaty hen na koi r khubsurati...
____________

Salaam readers!another update ♥️