Hamesha Wala Pyaar

Character Intro

Character Intro

Sidharth Shukla

A renowned bestselling Author, with numerous swashbuckling books to his credit which mostly speak about relationships and the turmoil’s it brings. At 35, he is devastatingly handsome, Suave and the most eligible bachelor in town…but a total recluse. His biggest weakness is being around people.
After a bitter breakup with his girlfriend 2 years ago, he has mostly stuck to occasional No Strings Attached Relationships. Well he is a man with needs after all.

He is extremely close to his immediate family which consists of his mother, Rita Shukla, his Sisters Neeti Shukla who is happily settled abroad with her husband and two kids, Preeti Shukla, who runs a successful Investment Firm, Capital Group along with her Husband. Despite of the fancy lifestyle he lives today, he is very grounded and totally the Mumbai bred boy.

P.S: He is also filthy rich, thanks to his funds being wisely invested by his Sister Preeti’s Investment Firm.

Shehnaaz Kaur Gill

A 23 year old girl from Amritsar, Punjab, who has majored in Social Work and has landed in Mumbai City with dreams in her eyes, much to her parents dismay. She took up studying Social Work with the thought of helping people but was highly unsuccessful in finding a job that would allow her to do that and earn some money to support herself. Currently shacked with her cousin, she is hunting for a job, because if she doesn’t, she has to go back to Punjab and get married to Rajbeer, as per her parents wishes.

She is fun, chirpy, a rampant motormouth but thanks to a bruised childhood, extremely compassionate towards the less privileged. She fell in love with herself when no one else showed her love. A real beauty on the inside and outside, Her biggest weakness is she cannot stop chattering.

P.S: She is a sucker for Everlasting Love