Chapter 10

Hamesha wala Pyaar - Chapter 10

Sidharth excused himself in a hurry and went for a jog around the estate, whereas Shehnaaz mimicking his action, went for a walk outside the gate, wanting to explore more of the village.

Sidharth came back earlier than her and was clueless as to where she was. He looked at Rashmi kaki, who had come with a  cup of black tea.

“Shehnaaz kaha hai?” he asked, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

“Bhaiyya aap chale gaye uske baad woh bhi nikal gayi gate ke bahar, shayad jogging karne ke liye”.

She replied and retreated back in the house to fix breakfast.

“Yeh ladki pagla gayi hai kya? Itni badi space hai fir bhi iss gadhi ko bahar jana hai” he thought to himself.

He seated himself on the lounger in the porch nestling the tea in his hand, awaiting her so he could give her a earful.

She returned huffing after exactly an hour. Her face was flushed red, with the jog.

She had something bundled in her hands. Sidharth looked at her with annoyance and as she approached closer, he saw three tiny puppies wiggling in her hands.

“Oye, kaha gayi thi tu? Tujhe akal hai kuch? Bahar kyu gayi? Aur yeh kya utha ke laayi hai tu? Pagal hai kya? He shouted, firing questions at her without a break.

She placed the puppies down gently as they started jumping around familiarizing themselves with the environment, and stood up to face him again

“Ho gaya? Ab main bolu kuch? she said looking at him sternly, clearly irritated with his shouting.

“Bako” he sighed.

She climbed up the step on the porch covering the distance between them and sat next to him.

“Yeh saara gate ke andar ka toh kal dekh liya na, mujhe bahar jaake dekhna tha, gaanv ka nazara and all isliye chali gayi.

Chid kyu raha hai?” she said smiling at him.

His face softened.

“Pata hai tujhe? waha pe yeh bichare chinnu minnu se bhatak rahe the aise hi. Maine ek aunty ko pucha toh unhone bataya ki inki mummy ko do din pehle ek car ne udaa diya.”

She said looking at them lovingly

“Sidharth agar inko care nahi mili toh yeh bhi marr jayenge. Dekhna kitne chhote chhote se hai. Pls, pls, pls inko rakh lete hai na” she looked at him with her lips upturned, looking like a cute pup herself.

“Fuck man” he rubbed his face exasperated.

“Fine, but yeh ghar ke andar nahi aane chahiye. Jo bhi laad pyaar karna hai unko, bahar rakhke kar” he looked at them again and scrunched his face.

He didn’t like the idea of bringing in stray pups one bit, but he couldn’t bring himself to refuse her.

After breakfast, Sidharth shut himself in the confinement of his writing room on the first level.

Shehnaaz too got busy replying to his fan mails with a set Thank you template that he had typed out for her.

At first, Shehnaaz thought he was too much of a spoilt brat wanting an assistant to fuss around him.

But now that she handled his emails, business calls, coordinated for his blog posts, tracking book sales data etc she knew why he needed one.

The man received truckloads of emails in a day.