Chapter 18

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 18

He started with a soft knock on her door which was shut.

“Shehnaaz please open the door. Let me in baby. Plssssss” he pleaded.

There was no answer.

After a while when he seemed to have lost patience. His soft knocks turned louder and eventually resulted in loud banging.

Shehnaaz who was lying in her bed hugging his Tshirt and crying her eyes out, couldnt bear the sound anymore.

She quickly got up, bunched the tshirt and shoved it in her closet and opened her the door.

The moment her red, puffy eyes me his, he engulfed her into his arms, literally lifting her feet off the ground.

They both kept hugging each other wordlessly for a little while.

Both of them just finding solace in each others arms.

But that didn’t seemed to have eased her wound. She wanted to get back at him for hurting her.

“Meri salary mein yeh sab karna bhi included hai?” she asked curtly.

Sidharth felt like she had pushed a dagger across his chest. He pulled her back to face him “Bakwaas karni band kar, aur meri baat sun” he said grinding his teeth in anger.

He couldn’t tolerate even her saying demeaning things to herself. But he didn’t know how to put it in words. He got up from her side and paced in the room, heaving a few heavy breaths to calm himself down. He badly needed to light up a smoke now. But that can wait, he decided.

He sat down by her side again. His thumb twitching like a machine. She held his hand, as if trying to absorb the anxiety out of him.

“I am sorry, maine galat samajha tujhe. tu sahi kehta hai, gadhi hi hu main. Pata nahi kya kya sochne lag padi thi. Mujhe laga hum friends hai, tune mujhe accha feel karaya, kabhi bhi as a staff treat nahi kiya, fir jab maine tujhe aur jana toh main tujhe li..” she stopped mid sentence, as his eyes shot to her.

She cowered back and continued “Humne itna accha time guzara sath mein ki main bhul gayi I am your assistant.”she said coldly “Teri koi galti nahi hai, tune wohi kiya jo sahi tha. Mujhe meri salary mil gayi, jaise apni first meeting mein decide kiya tha tune. Thank you” she started get up but he pulled her back with force this time.

“Shehnaaz just listen to me” he said furiously “maine nahi kiya yeh. Yeh sab transactions Preeti ke office se hote hai. main nahi karta. Mujhe pata bhi nahi iske baare mein” he shot at her in one breath.

But looking at her sad face he contained himself again “I don’t think of you as an employee anymore, ur much much more than that baby” he said taking her hand in his.

“Maine Preeti se bhi baat ki. Usse bhi nahi pata tha, uske office se payouts nikalte hai for my staff jis mein se tera bhi nikla. Unko kya pata hamare baare mein?” he asked.

“Kya hamare baare mein? matlab kya bol raha hai tu?” she asked feigning innocence.

When was he going to say it to her face? Hell.. when was even she going to tell him that she loved him. They showed their love to each other through their actions every moment, but neither confessed their feelings.

He gulped down hesitantly. Fine.. she wanted to play the innocent game now.

“Matlab tere aur mere baare mein, hamare relationship ke baare mein” there.. he said it square. To her face.

A deep blush covered her face and she bent her head, letting her hair curtain her face, to cover it.

His lips curved into a smile.

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें