Chapter 29

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 29

Sidharth and Shehnaaz joined the wedding festivities soon after.

“Congratulations Garima, Ishdeep” Sidharth smiled at the bridal couple, as he slightly pulled Shehnaaz, who was hesitant to come with him to congratulate them.

“Thank you bhaiyya” Garima beamed back and introduced her husband to Sidharth as they exchanged pleasantries.

“Waise Bhaiyya, I have been noticing you both since afternoon. Who is this beautiful girl, hame bhi toh milwao” a beaming Garima cooed smiling back.

“She is Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, the love of my life” Sidharth said sliding his arm around her.

“Oye hoye Punjabi ho tuc?” Garima spoke in perfect Punjabi.

“Hayye aap seekh bhi gaye Punjabi bolna?” Shehnaaz giggled.

“Shaddi ke pehle 5 saal date karne ka yehi fayda hota hai” Garima told her.

“Waise ab hame wapis Punjabi dhol kab sunne milenge? When are u guys making it official?” Garima asked Sid as he raised his eyebrows throwing his hand in the air

“Oye, Meri maa, Garimaaaaa” Sidharth addressed her like they would in their childhood.

“tu phass gayi shaadi ke chakkar mein toh hame mat phassa ab, hame khush rehne de” Sidharth quipped making Shehnaaz purse her lips.

Once back to their table, Sidharth took a few moment s to notice her sullen mood.

“Kya hua baby? Ur ok na?” he fiddled with her bangles, looking at Shehnaaz who had fixated her gaze on something.

“Bol baby kya hua? Maine kuch kiya kya? Whats wrong love?” he coaxed her gently into answering him.

She furrowed her brows and glared back at him.

“Mere sath rehna matlab tujhe phassna lagta hai?”She sneered at him angrily.

Sidharth was taken aback at she sudden hook she had attached to his words.  

“Yaar maine mazaak kiya, tu pagal hai kya? Harr cheez itna seriously leti hai” he cajoled her trying to hold her hands but she pulled herself back.

“Haan lungi, lungi main seriously. Tune kyu bola uske samne aise? Matlab mere se shaadi karke tu dukhi ho jayega?” she scoffed.

Sidharth didn’t understand how this conversation had derailed into an argument. He had to control the situation before it got out of hand.

Before he could utter anything, Mohit came out of no where pulling a chair in between them

“helllllo my love birds? Tumlog bhool toh nahi gaye ki yaha aur bhi log hai?” he said putting his arm around both of them.

“Mohit bhaiyya, accha hua aap aa gaye, main waise bhi bohot phassa hua feel kar rahi thi yaha pe” she looked at Mohit but her taunt was targetted to Sidharth.

“Behenaaaaa…pata hi tha mujhe, tu iss pakau ke saath wohi feel karegi, tabhi toh main aaya hu tujhe bachane, meri jaan” Mohit mimicked Dharam Paaji while he spoke, earning a dead pan stare from Sidharth but continued to fool around imitating people walking around them and made her crack with laughter.

He was relieved for Mohit’s presence as his antics made her slip out of her foul mood.

 “chal woh sab chhod, bhai reception ke baad, ek faadu party organize ki hai, pool side pe. Daaru, dance.. ladk…uhh” he paused instantly realizing Sidharth’s girlfriend was sitting right beside him.