Chapter 59

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 59

She was kissing his bare chest.
More like licking it.While he threw his head back, moaning away to glory. His skin gleamed with a layer of sweat covering it. His eyes were closed. She didn’t stop, she travelled down south, following his happy trail, until finally she was on her knees in front of him. She rubbed her face there, sending him into a frenzy. His mouth fell agape, as he looked at the sight of her slowly taking him in her mouth.

“oh shitt” Shehnaaz shrieked as her phone fell off her hands with a loud splat.

She was locked in the bathroom, and the explicit visual had made drop her phone.

“Baby are you ok? Kya hua?” She heard his voice faintly calling from the room outside.

“ha..haan m fine” she stammered, resuming to watch the porn clips that Gunni has sent her as Study Material.

It was the first time she saw something like this, but whatever it was, it was way too arousing.

She imagined Sidharth going bonkers with pleasure just like the guy in the video and just the thought did strange things to her girl parts.

Her breath was hitched and she was sweating already.

Seated on the edge of the bath tub, she touched her hand on her warm forehead.

“Rabbaaa” she sighed, and covered her eyes, blushing profusely.

Slowly the blushing smile turned into a giggle and she had to cover her mouth to stop the sound from reaching him.

She flicked thru all the four videos, her eyes widening with shock with certain visuals. She felt wetness pool between her legs.

She urged to touch is ebony skin, everywhere.

When the man in the video was pounding the life out of the girl, her palm reflexively went to her core and she clutched it tight.

In fear.

“Jaan nikal jati hogi yaar yeh karne mein” she muttered to herself.

“Shehnaaaaaaazzzzz” she heard him scream “Tu kya kar rahi hai itni der andar? Are you chumming sweetheart? He asked, trying to remember her last date.

He was obviously too busy to track her schedule, but certain behavioural patterns told him it was that time of the month.

Like snappy comebacks, longer time in the washroom, facial breakouts, tiredness etc.

It was an unsaid effort he put during those days to make sure she’s comfortable, by just trying not to irk her or get her ice cream or just a foot rub.

She would be happy with the little gestures and that was the most endearing thing about her.

He was standing near the door when she came out of the bathroom, her skin looked flushed and sweaty.

She was so turned on, she wanted to jump at him then and there and put her study to use, but she needed to speak to her cousin first.

There were a lot of things churning in her mind.

“Oye, are you ok? Kya hua kya?” he touched her forehead to check if she had fever, but she flinched at his touch.

She wanted distance as of now.

“Itni der kya kar rahi thi bathroom mein?” he asked again

“Tu kya karta hai itni der andar jaake?” she turned to him, folding her hands across her chest.