chapter 53

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 53

Sunny was petrified looking at Sidharth, fuming in anger.

He knew better than to put up an argument, and promptly called Meghna.

“Hello honey bun” Meghna cooed.

“Meg, uhhh..woh actually, I am with Sidharth.” Sunny stammered breathlessly.

“what the fuck are you doing with him? What happened” Meghna froze.

“Listen” he went to a side, whispering.

“we are deep shit Meg, tu please Shef aur mau ko leke jaldi aaja. Anna ka stall pe aa” he said

“Where the fuck on earth is this tacky place” Meghna grimaced, testing his patience.

“U snooty bitch” he huffed, amazed at the airy attitude even at this hour

“He is beating the fuck out of me Meg, please do something, sending u the location” Sunny whined, while nursing his aching jaw.

“Stop weeping u prick, I am coming” she said nonchalantly and disconnected.

Sunny went and stood holding his brothers arm, covertly glancing at Sidharth with fear in his eyes.

He felt as if the gentle soft spoken person he had seen till now was gone and a fire breathing monster was standing in front of him.

But to his horror, Mohit shrugged his hand off and walked upto Shehnaaz and hugged her.

“I am so sorry, for what Sunny did baby” he looked at her with moist eyes.

Embarrassment written all over his face.

He then went to Sidharth. “Sorry bhai” he folded his hands, as tears rolled down his eyes.

Sidharth closed his eyes for a beat and hugged him. “Ur not at fault yaar, tu kyu sorry bol raha hai” Sidharth looked over Mohit’s shoulder and threw a disgusted look at Sunny.

They didn’t have to wait for long as two luxury cars arrived at the spot.

Meghna slid out of hers, while Shefali and Mahira scampered hastily behind her.

Their steps faltered a bit when they saw Shehnaaz standing with Sidharth.

As they came closer, Shehnaaz took a neat look at their faces under the glare of the street light.

They were unrecognizable without makeup.

Meghna's face had pigmentation, her eyes  looked like two circular wells, due to her dark circles.

Shefali practically had no eyebrows, and Mahira’s face was smattered with acne marks.

Shehnaaz felt a hint of pride looking at them, she was so much better looking than them, naturally.

She now knew why Sidharth thought she was beautiful, cuz there was no pretence. 

She had earlier felt conscious around them, looking at their flawless skins when they had come to Ashok Villa, but she now understood, that hidden beneath layers of makeup, was their actual face, ordinary and lifeless.

How ironical, she thought. They were the same as a person too.

Underneath the shell of a beautiful, desirable body and branded clothing, was their ugly soul, which could actually stoop down to any lengths to satiate their need for power.

 Shehnaaz anxiously looked at Sidharth, as the girls came near him.

Shefali and Mahira looked alarmed, but Meghna was calm and composed.