Chapter 7

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 7

As decided, Shehnaaz landed at Sea breeze sharp at 7.00 am in the morning. Heneeded help in packing all his stuff so he had called her in early today.

Sidharth, Sam Aunty and now Shehnaaz had a set of keys to his house. She let herself in quietly and went to his room, to find him still sleeping.

With her hands bunched at her waist she smirked. “Hayye khotta, abhi bhi so raha hai”

Just that instant Sidharth stirred in his bed lazily “Maine suna, jaga hua hu main” She gasped raising her eyebrows in astonishment.

A soft giggle came out of her as he sloppily sat up on his bed. His morning face, his disheveled hair, the way he dreamily stretched out his muscular arms, the way his eyes crinkled at the corners while he was still struggling to open them against the sunlight, it was all too much for Shehnaaz to take in.

Her heart hammered in her chest looking at the messy but sexy sight. She quickly turned around to face the closet, opening it and cleared her throat before she could speak.

“Mujhe bata kya pack karna hai” she said calming her breathing. Sidharth got out of the bed and stood behind her.

He wasn’t very close, but close enough for her to smell the familiar cigarette and cologne. She didn’t even realize it before she heaved in a deep breath taking it all in.

Sidharth who was oblivious to all this, stated in his sexy morning voice.

“Kapde”

and just walked out of the room leaving her gawking at his taut back.

“Wowww thanks, tune bata diya.” She said sarcastically “Main toh patte bharne wali thi” she said loudly making him chuckle with amusement.

Shehnaaz knew he wouldn’t be of much help so she went about packing all the basic stuff that she felt he would require.

In an hour, she was all ready with two bags full of his stuff. She was huffing while heaving a bag out of his room when he entered again.

“Aye, Dara Singh, rukk jaa. Paras aa gaya hai”

his words left her giggling as he called out for one of his staff member

(Yeh meri story ahi aur inn sab kanjaro ko main ek ek karke inke sevak banaungi. My story.. my rules. Hehehe)

“Oye Paras, yeh sab bags utha, writing room mein meri laptop bag hai, aur ek duffle bag hai woh sab uthake gaadi mein rakh de” Shehnaaz tera bag kaha hai?” he asked turning to her.

“Bahar hi hai living room mein” she said.

He turned back to Paras “Ha woh sab bhi utha aur gaadi mein rakh de. Aur wahi baitha mat reh, wapis aa, gaadi dho ke ready rakh” Paras nodded and left.

Sidharth loved to drive. It gave him and exhilarating feeling just like some kind of a therapy.

The car was filled with the melodious tunes of old hindi songs. After a little while of driving in silence, Shehnaaz let out a yawn, indicating she was bored.

Sidharth looked at her “Kya hua bore ho gayi?” he asked putting her in alert mode

“Nahi Nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai, just that music thoda slow hai na, toh neend si aa gayi” she said meekly.

“Oh, toh ek kaam kar, tu tera playlist laga de. Tere phone pe hoga na kuch toh music jo tujhe accha lagta hai? Bluetooth pe connect kar” She excitedly connected her phone naming herself as NAAZ on the Bluetooth menu.