Chapter 32

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 32

“Shehnaaz waise toh maine saara samaan stock karke rakha hai, lekin kuch bhi pareshaani ho, kuch bhi samaan na mile toh mujhe phone kar le. Aur waise bhi tere Kaka nahi rukne wale waha, mujhe chhodke turant nikal aayenge” Rashmi’s face was visibly relieved now.

Shehnaaz felt happy and hid the details about Sidharth’s injury from her lest she would change her mind.

“Chalo aap jaao abhi, apni packing kar lo, main aati hu thodi der mein” Shehnaaz bounced up to his room.

Sidharth was deep into reading when she entered.

He looked up and a warm smile covered his face as he extended his hand to gesture her to come close.

She sat near him as he bent a bit and pecked her mouth.

“Thank you love, tun ahi hoti toh main kya karta?” he caressed her face, forgetting his book.

She was the most intriguing book he would love to read over and over. There was nothing over and beyond Shehnaaz in his life.

She narrated Rashmi aunty’s situation to him while she popped a pain killer in his mouth.

“Haan theek hai, but mere pair mein bhi lagi hui hai, tu akele kaise manage karegi baby?” he voiced his concern.

“Woh main dekh lungi, but abhi unka jana zaroori hai na jaan?” she whined, absently picking a thread on his shorts.

“Aur waise bhi, tu theek bhi hota toh bhi tu kaunsa kuch karne wala tha, paani bhi boil karne bolungi to bhi nahi kar paeyega tu” she giggled, pulling his cheeks.

Sidharth scowled at her mockery.

“Awwwww mella kucchu baby, gussha ho gaya?” she splayed her baby hands on his chest and rested her face there.

“I swear baby, maine itne books likhi hai, padhi hai, but the things u say, ufff, priceless” he joked patting her head.

“Hanji, toh kya hua? Main pyaar se bolti hu tujhe.” she retorted “But tujhe nahi accha lagta ho toh theek hai, nahi bolungi” she got up and turned to leave, with a frown but got pulled back

“Alle melli jaan, gussa ho gaya baby? Meraa..uhhh.. mmm.. mera… cute..uhhh mera… “ he stuttered trying hard to sound like her and to find the weirdest possible words like she does and failed miserably.

“awwww mella gadhu, mera sidhu pidhu, mera gutlu” she giggled.

“Aise kehte hai, bade aaye writer, itne pyaare pyaare words toh bole nahi jaate aapse” she pouted.

He pulled her closer into him again, locking her in his embrace with both his hands tightly wrapped around her.

“I love u Sidharth” she said softly but he didn’t respond.

She looked up to find him immersed in a thought.

“Puttuuuuu maine kuch kaha tujhe abhi” she pinched his chin and shook it, trying to pull him out of his thoughts.

“Ummmm” he scowled, jerking his head aside.

“Shehnaaz, Rashmi ki behen theek nahi hai tune bola na?” Sidharth asked. “Haan woh isliye toh bichari itna ro rahi thi” she replied back but couldn’t understand why he was jogging up there again.

Balancing her head rested on his chest carefully, he extended his arm to the side table where his wallet was and pulled out some currency.

“Jaan, yeh Rashmi ko de dena, kaam aayenge na usko” Sidharth said nonchalantly.

Shehnaaz saw the money and smiled at him. She felt so in love with this man.

There were only a few people who has seen this man’s golden heart but she was the luckiest as she had his whole heart.

Like a wave had rushed over her, she lunged at him, wrapping her arms around his head.

“tu kitna accha hai bebu, tu sabse best hai.” she whispered.

“I am so proud of u mella laddoo” she giggled again knowing his face would have scrunched up at the mention of yet another weird nicknames.

"Chal main Rashmi aunty ko deke aati hu” she bundled the notes in her hands, trying to separate herself from him

“Please mat ja na darling” he wouldn’t let her go, feigning a sob.

“Sidharth abhi chhod de, bass kar abhi” she snapped slightly.

“Ek toh mujhe lagi hai, aur tu mujhe daat rahi hai baby? Tu mujhe pyaar hi nahi karta… I mean karti” he pouted mimicking her.

“Hayyee mera nona kinna cute lag raha hai, tu ruk jaa ek minute, Rashmi aunty chali na jaye tere chakkar mein. Jab main laut ke aau mujhe tu issi position mein dikhna ok puttu? She wiggled her index finger at him and ran out hurriedly.

She handed over the money to an emotional Rashmi aunty.

“arre deva..hey kay??” Rashmi gasped in a typical Marathi expression.

“Aunty Sidharth ne kaha aapko dene ko. Kaha aapke behen ke illaj mein kaam aayega” Shehnaaz held her hands affectionately.

Rashmi broke down in a fresh set of tears again

“Shehnaaz tu aur Sidharth ek jaise ho bilkul. Bina kisi matlab ke itna karte ho sabke liye. Bhagwaan kare tum dono hamesha khush raho. Mere bass mein ho toh tum dono ke raste mein aane wali harr ek musibat ko door karungi main. Thank you beta.” She smiled with tears in her eyes.

“Aunty abhi aapka lecture maine bohot sun liya, hamesha mujhe kehte ho na main bak bak karti hu, abhi aap kyu shehnaaz ban gaye ho? Chalo chheti chheti packing kar lo, aur jaao, taaki mujhe aur mere Sidharth ko thoda alone time mile” Shehnaaz stifled a smug smile trying to cheer a crying Rashmi.

“Accha abhi main samjhi” Rashmi raised her eyebrows, giggling “itni jaldi kyu ho rahi hai mujhe bhejne ki” she pursed her lips.

“Aunty ab kya kare hum toh kitne signal de rahe the aapko.. but app ho ki pakad hi nahi paate kuch bhi” she faked a pained expression.

Both the ladies erupted with laughter.

Finally Rashmi had left to catch the evening bus to Sangli.

Sidharth groaned waking up from his antibiotic induced sleep.

It was well past 9.00 pm.

“Fuckkk matlab main 6 ghante se so raha hu?” he muttered groggily.

His foot was still sore, but he also couldn’t bear to be in the bed anymore. His stomach growled cuz of hunger but the pain wouldn’t allow him to walk more than a few steps.

So he did what he was used to “Shehnaaaaazzzz” he shouted, making sure his voice reached every corner of the house.

“Baby uth gaya tu?” she came in panting, because of her run to the room upstairs.

“Baby mujhe bhook lagi hai, chal dinner karte hai chal” he frowned and started to get up.

“Oye…taarzan, kithe chala tu? Ruk yahi pe, dukhega tujhe.” her sharp tone made him cower back on the bed like a petrified baby.

 “Main dinner leke aati hu” and she was back in no time with a plate of food and a face lit up with smile.

They had been doing this a lot these days.

Having their dinner in the same plate. 

_____________________________________________

It's a small update today.. was a bit busy with some things. It's my birthday tmrw so I may not be able to post tmrw. But leaving u with a promise to be back with many more mushy moments of our beloved SidNaaz

Many many thanks and abundant love

Sidnaazkidiwani