Chapter 4

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 4

“Ok, so I guess we are finished here” Sidharth sighed and stood up indicating for her to leave.

She followed him to the door, when Sidharth’s phone chimed. He held the door open for her, while he answered the phone with his free hand.

He only spoke one word through out the conversation “Hmm” but while he ended the conversation, he practically yelled in the phone “Don’t bother coming” making it loud enough for Shehnaaz to hear.

She turned to look at him, only to see the door being slammed on her face. “Khotta” she muttered under her breath scowling at the closed door which had a sign in a calligraphed writing that said
“Sidharth Shukla”.

She walked slowly to the door again and was making weird faces at his name “Saale kamine, meri majboori na hoti toh tera muh bhi nahi dekhti main, aarggghhhh” her fists closed in frustration and she was about to fake punch the door when it opened.

Sidharth was standing right in front of her looking at her raised hand curled into a fist like she was ready to hit someone.

There was not a line of expression on his face, he just looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

Shehnaaz who had frozen at her spot now with her mouth wide open took a moment to register what just happened and straightened herself.

She lowered her head in embarrassment, a small smile was threatening to erupt at the corner of her lips. With a dead pan face, Sidharth just uttered “Kal subah 8.00 baje” and he slammed the door again. Sidharth couldn’t stop laughing.

He leaned on the closed door and bit his hand while laughing to ensure he is not loud enough. “Kya sample hai yeh ladki?” his eyes watered.

Shehnaaz and Gunni celebrated with Chinese food and icecream that night. Shehnaaz’s conversation seemed to be full of Sidharth.

Only in a negative way. She was going on and on about how he is a brat, his way of dealing with people is so brash, he is a douche bag in a handsome body and a few more things on those lines.

“Koi na baby, kuch din sehen kar le, main bhi centre mein try karti hu ki teri koi job lag jaye. Salary toh acchi de raha hai waise.” Gunni smiled and hugged her baby sister giving her some assurance to calm her nerves down.

The next morning, Shehnaaz was at his door step at 7.45 am. She was about to ring the bell when the door flew open.

Shehnaaz’s jaw hit the floor as she saw a beautiful, tall girl dressed in a slinky dress stumbled with a sad expression on her face. She looked drunk.

Shehnaaz turned back to look at her and saw she was leaning heavily against the wall as she waited for the elevator. “Mam, aap theek ho?” Shehnaaz asked out of concern, touching her shoulder slightly.

She huffed, “Yeh jo andar baitha hai na, duniya ka sabse ghatiya aadmi, mujhe kehta hai I don’t want to see you again..Mujhe” she slurred slapping her chest. “I am Meghana Oberoi, how dare he say kick me out of his house?” her eyes were blazing with fire as she spoke loudly in a guttural tone “Sidharth Fucking Shukla, I will set you straight, I promise u” she screamed again, as the elevator dinged.

Shehnaaz helped her get in and turned her back to the closing door, drawing in a few quick deep breaths before entering the house.

She tiptoed into the house. There was pin drop silence for a moment and suddenly she heard a small clink in the kitchen. She rushed towards to kitchen covering a huge living room which made her pant. A stout old lady dressed in a knee length middie was working around in the kitchen.

Shehnaaz cleared her throat to announce her arrival when the lady turned to her and beamed with a smile. “Hello darling, I am Sam, I am the Cooking lady. After the initial awkward conversation, Sam immediately took a liking towards Shehnaaz as she filled her in with more details about her employer.

Shehnaaz now knew what his schedule was, what irked him, what he liked to eat, what pissed him off, how should people behave around him etc etc. She felt like Sam could write a thesis on him. “Sam aunty, aap kabse yaha pe kaam kar rhe ho?” she asked the kind lady.

“Jabse Sid USA se aaya hai tabse. Western culture se naya naya influence hoke aaya tha na, so he wanted to stay alone. That’s when Rita Mam ne mujhe appoint kiya.” She smiled looking at Shehnaaz’s face.

“Aunty aap kaise jhel lete ho iss khadoos ko” she blurted out and instinctively face palmed herself. “Sorry, m.. mera woh matlab nahi tha” she was scared Sam would tell this to Sidharth and she would be kicked out right there.

But Sam only smiled at her, cupping her chin “Thoda chidchida hai I know, uske agal bagal mein zyada log ho toh usko irritation hoti hai, Rita mam ne bataya woh shuru se hi aisa hai, He is only comfortable around his own family and select few people which also includes me.

But he is a thorough gentleman and a very kind person. U will get to know him once you start working with him” she patted Shehnaaz on her head and went about doing her work.

While Shehnaaz and Sam were chit chatting over a cup of coffee in the dining area, she saw Sidharth saunter in with a sipper in his hand. He was in full gym gear. A black superdry tshirt and a grey shorts.

To say he was a stunner would be an understatement. He was the most hottest guy Shehnaaz had ever seen in person. His hair was wet, a dark ring of sweat covered the helm of his tshirt near his neck. His biceps bulged out, glimmering with sweat beads, and the veins on his forearms were dying to rip out of his skin.

He had a never ending torso, which was followed by equally long legs which were evidently strong thanks to years of working out rigorously.

Even through all this the man smelled like heaven. He had taken a break from a work out session probably. Shehnaaz felt her throat dry up as he looked at the both of them in between swigging gulps of water.

“Good.. good morning” she barely managed to utter as she stood up looking at him nervously. He didn’t even bother to acknowledge her. “Sidharth Fucking Shukla” she repeated in her mind.

“Sam please help her with all the details and how to go about running this house” his deep voice boomed through the dining area.

“Already done sweetheart” Sam nodded and he smiled back. The Sidharth Fucking Shukla actually smiled back. Shehnaaz’s heart flip flopped in her chest.

His smiling face was even more stunning. She was mooning over his retreating figure when Sam aunty tugged her hand, bringing her back to reality.

____________________________________________

Hello guys,

Idk who is reading my story even.. but whoever is.. m greatful to u.. pls vote and comment to let me know that ur liking my work.

Many thanks

Sidnaazkidiwani