Chapter 11

Hamesha Wala Pyaar - Chapter 11

Two back to back evenings of revelation.

It was too much for the both of them to take in.

Sidharth still stood close to her holding her protectively, trying to mend her broken soul with the comfort of his arms.

She just stood there, with her hands fallen limply by her side.

She heaved again scaring him, that she might cry again. He held her tighter.

“Ouch, mujhe saas nahi aa rahi khotte, chhod” she retorted bringing him back to his senses.

He felt the warmth of her closeness and pulled himself back in an instant.

“Sorry” he muttered as an awkwardness spread through them.

He was himself surprised at the liberty he had taken to hold her so close.

“Thanks” she said meekly.

“Awkward mat ho, main janti hu tere intention galat nahi tha” a giggle bursted from her, putting him at ease.

“Are you feeling better now? After talking it all out?" He asked trying to read the expressions on her face.

“Hmm. theek hai” she said softly.

They had a moment of eye lock, when the puppies started yapping.

Shehnaaz was the first one to break out the trance, as she bent down and took one in her hand

“Aww kya hua puttu? Bhook lagi mere baby ko?” she asked puckering her lips as if wanting to kiss the puppy.

All along her confession, they didn’t even realize that the night had started to fall.

“Chalein abhi bohot late ho gaya hai” He said picking up the cane basket along with the pups in a swift move.

Back at home, Shehnaaz gave the pups their food and changed into her night clothes.

When she stepped down for dinner, Sidharth was already down nursing a book in his hand.

“Shehnaaz, bhaiyya aajao, khana lag gaya hai” kaki called them both.

They had their dinner in silence. Shehnaaz was stealing glances at him.

She had been hugged by men earlier, her father, her brother to be precise. She knew of an awkward side hug too that her male friends had given on occasions back in college.

But this was something else. The way he hugged her, had sent her hormones in a frenzy.

She knew he meant well and was trying to pacify her with his hug. But she had never experienced any man coming so close to her.

She could still smell his cigg colone mix on her.

Her heart felt a flutter.

Had she started to feel more than it was required for him? She thought looking at Sidharth, who was furiously chomping his food, like he was putting up a fight with the dal and rice.

But suddenly Meghana’s pained face flashed in front of her eyes.

“Shehnaaz nahi, yeh tujhe rula ke chhodega. Mat soch yeh sab” her mind fought back with her heart.

“Oye” his deep voice cut through her thoughts “Kya soch rahi hai itna? Khana kha” he gestured at her half finished plate of food.

She sighed, shutting the waging war between her mind and heart and started to eat.

After dinner Shehnaaz, helped out Rashmi kaki with the cleaning, even though the lady insisted she will handle it.

“Kaki aap kitna kaam karoge? Kitne toh bartan dhone hai aapne. Tension ni leni main help kar dungi, Mujhe aadat hai” she said nonchalantly.

But Sidharth who had resumed his reading in the living room, heard it and his mind went back to their conversation again.

He felt anger rising inside him. So much so that he wanted to break something by ramming his fist into it.

He promptly stood up and went out to the porch.

He lit a cigarette, looking at the puppies playing in the lawn ahead of him.

He thought for a moment and called out for Ramlal.

“Ramlal kal inn teeno ko vet ke paas leke jaao, aur unka vaccination vagaira dekhlo. Jo bhi kuch inka hota hai, at this age.” He said as Ramlal stood in front of him nodding his head.

“Teeno ke liye ek accha sa bedding leke aayiye, aur ek kennel bhi. Raat ko thand bohot badh jaati hai, bicharo ki halat kharab ho jayegi.” he snorted looking at them again. “Abhi ke liye inko kuch warm sa ho toh de dijiye sone ke liye” he nodded back at Ramlal indicating he was done talking.

Shehnaaz who was standing just behind him had heard every word he said and gushed with happiness.

“Sidhaaaaarrtttthhhh” she clenched her teeth in happiness, and hugged his arm.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. Tu kitna accha hai yaar” She looked at him as a beautiful smile beamed on her face.

“Bass bass itna over acting mat kar” he said feigning an attitude.

But he didn’t knw that by now, she could see through his soul as it was transparent.

She caught him biting his cheek inside his mouth, trying to hide a smile.

“Natak mat kar. Hasna aa raha hai toh hass le.. Itni bhi kya khadoosiyat?” she scoffed.

They didn’t even realise, but slowly they both were peeling the layers off each other and getting to know each other better.

He was starting to become fiercely protective of her innocence and while she cared for him, making him more and more dependent on her.

“Baby, slippers toh pehenlay” he called out to her when she started walking with naked feet on the lawn.

“kuch nai hota yaar, sikhn” she was cut halfway in her sentence

“Haan pata hai.. Sikhni hai tu, mardaani ekdum” he said faking annoyance.

She called out his name again

“Sidhaarrttthh, Maine inke kuch naam soche hai.. Batau?” she looked at him excitedly

“Main naa kahunga toh bhi tu batane hi wali hai.. toh bata hi de” he smirked.

She happy hopped down the porch to where the pups were.

She picked up a brown one, “iska naam hai Mama” he laughed out loud clapping his hands as she giggled and moved on to the next and picked up the black one “iska naam hai Mami” she scrunched her nose and said “Meri wali ka bhi aisa hi kala dil tha” Sidharth had tears in his eyes by now. She moved to the last white one “Iska naam Rajbeer” His smile died down slowly.

“Rajbeer kaun hai?” he asked, feeling jealous.

She giggled “Mera hone wala pati” she said.

All of a sudden, he felt like the earth has been pulled off from under his feet.

____________________________________________

Please keep loving and supporting guys. Need to hear ur kind words.

Many thanks

Sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें