Chapter 100

Hamesha wala Pyaar – Chapter 100

“Good morning mummaaaa” Siya, Sachi & Sidharth’s high pitched voice hit her hears, making her roll in the bed.

She sat up, resting her back on the headboard and looking at her darlings with sleepy, slightly swollen eyes.

Siya & Saachi were all of 6 years now and were the heartbeats of the entire household.

  “Good morning, Siyu, Saachu and Baba… yeh sab kya hai?” she gave a look of surprise seeing the small tray in Sidharth’s hand.

“Sidhu Pidhu… yeh subah subah kya planning ki hui hai baap betiyon ne?” She asked tugging at his arm as he bent over and kissed her forehead, placing the tray by her side.

Siya and Saachi erupted into giggles over her mothers funny endearment and their fathers eye roll.

The girls had already jumped on her cuddling and fitting themselves under her arms on both sides.

“Since mumma was tired and got home really late last night, we thought we will treat you to some breakfast in bed” Sidharth’s voice chimed, as he uncovered the tray, revealing a dainty little spread of Oatmeal and cut fruits accompanied with a cup of creamy coffee.

All her favorites.

"aww thank u my jaans" She smiled looking at them and mouthed a special thank you to Sidharth, knowing the girls must have ordered him around while he toiled.

Shehnaaz Shukla who looked after Panah, which now housed 55 kids, had started out with Social media, posting pics and videos of her kids and the activities they learn and practice on a daily basis at the centre.

But soon she got noticed, and people started showing interest in wanting to contribute sometimes, in the form of volunteering and mostly in the form of monetary aid.

The response she got was so overwhelming, that Shehnaaz was able to establish an independent trust which worked and contributed towards the betterment of the underprivileged and needy people across the country.

It all seemed so difficult initially, as there was extensive travelling involved, and with the girls still so young and constantly wanted their mumma to be around, it seemed like a far fetched dream, but Sidharth had stepped in graciously and supported her in every way, by being the best father their girls and the best husband that one could only dream of.

The girls were all of three then, and even he was nervous, but Sam aunty and maa made it a cake walk for him.

Shehnaaz was glad she received this backing from her family and that gave her wings to explore her sky. And they surpassed that hurdle with ease, working as a unit.

A few years had past and the girls were
growing up fast, and trying and wanting to do things independently.

In the past week Shehnaaz had gone to Delhi for a summit, which also marked her foray as a social activist and a speaker in the All India Contributors Conference and returned home well past midnight.

The girls had been eagerly waiting for their mumma to return and Sidharth was glad he would finally be rid of their constant questions

“Mumma Kabhi aayegi” asked multiple times a day in a variation of tones, while they were eating, sleeping, squabbling with each other or even excited about something.

Although Sidharth was the one who had picked her up last night from the airport, he played his part well and acted surprised as his wife had told him to.

Siya and Saachi were early risers and soon as they saw their mothers luggage in the foyer area, they discreetly entered their parent bedroom and hushily woken up their Baba and took him out to hatch a plan to surprise their mother.