Chapter 69

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 69

Shehnaaz stomped inside the house, followed by a clueless Sidharth.

“tera muh kyu sadd gaya? Hua kya hai?” Sidharth asked oblivious to the turmoil in her head.

“Kuch nahi hua bebu, thakk gayi hu main, mere pair dard kar rahe hai, mujhe yeh heels pehen ne ki aadat nahi hai” she threw a lame excuse to him and dashed inside the bathroom with her night clothes.

She wasn’t lying; her feet were really sore. But thankfully it doubled up and as excuse too.

She ran a hot shower and stood under the spray of water, soothing her senses.

She could finally feel her pent-up stress being washed away.

He was not at all at fault, he was just being cordial to the people greeting him, he couldn’t help if those bitches threw themselves at him.

He was undoubtedly sexy and desirable.

Then what was she upset about? She asked herself.

Has Sidharth been anything but wonderful to her?

Has he ever given her even an inclination that he is probably made a compromise being with her?

Has she ever seen anything but love and admiration for herself in his eyes?

No, No & No. She answered all her questions herself.

Then why did this self-doubt always creep up?

“Sidharth se baat kar lu? Nahi woh aur daatega, kitni baar pehle bhi samjha chuka hai sab, but yeh mera gadha dimaag pata nahi kyu over time kaam karta hai hamesha” she admonished herself.

Sighing heavily, she turned off the tap and walked out of the shower, still melancholic with the buzz of thoughts.

Late in the night, Shehnaaz laid in the bed, wide awake.

Her body itched to toss and turn, but she was held tight by a pair of strong arms and legs wrapped around her like she was his personal pillow.

Well.. gladly, she smiled at herself.

Sidharth’s face was nestled on her chest, and partly shoved into the nook of her neck. “yeh mere upar hi kyu nahi so jata?” she rolled her eyes as he snuggled more into her in sleep.

They took turns getting on top of each other, that was their routine.

Unable to get a shut eye, her thoughts wandered again.

“sidharth ki aur meri life kitni alag thi, jab hum pehle mile the. Kitna closed off tha yeh khotta. Aur fir main aa gayi, hum dost bane, fir lonavala gaye, waha hum din raat sath rehte the, ek sath uth te baith te the, khana khate the, itna time katthe spend karte the, aisa toh nahi ki bass aadat pad gayi dono ko ek dusre ki? Aisi aadat jisko chhodne ka dil nahi karta? Sidharth itna handsome hai, rich hai, itna naam hai uska, usko toh koi bhi ladki mil jaati, koi hot babe, ekdum sexy jahi, jo uski tarah patar patar English bolti ho, jisko pure world ka knowledge ho, jo uski tarah matured ho” Her brain churned.

She pried one hand from his grip and rubbed her forehead. She was starting to have a mild headache now.

Sleep just wouldn’t come over and thoughts just wouldn’t go away.

“Shehnaaz woh tujhe pyaar karta hai, tera dimaag ulta kyu chalta hai hamesha?” she tried to reason with herself

“Mujhe pata hai, yeh sab maine kisiko bataya na, chittar hi padne hai mujhe, but main kya karu? Mere dimaag se yeh khayaal jaa hi nahi rahe hai” she whined inwardly.