Chapter 34

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 34

A new morning awakened Sidharth. The effect of antibiotics had worn off and he was in immense pain.

He looked at a sleeping Shehnaaz in surprise. He knew she normally woke up much before him, bathed, prayed and then even got his things ready for him just the way he liked.

But right now his plum was probably lofting around in her dreamland, all bundled up in d quilt.

She looked even more vulnerable in sleep, with her mouth partly open.

He didn’t have the heart to shake her out of whatever dreams she was in, secretly hoping he was also a part of them.

A lover asked his beloved, do you love yourself more than me? The beloved replied, I have died to myself and I live for you” he thought of a beautiful quote by Rumi, one of his favorite poets.

And it had become his reality. Sidharth knew of love only through the stories he read and wrote, but he was experiencing it first hand now.

After the debacle with Ruby, he staunchly believed that a mothers love for her child and vice versa was the only purest form of love that existed, but this beautiful girl lying in front of him had shattered his beliefs and proved him wrong, engulfing him with the warmth of her love, more each day.

He felt gratified to the divinity for sending this miracle into his life.

With great efforts he walked up to the bathroom and back, hissing in pain with every step he took.

With each painful step, he cursed himself for being so careless yesterday.

She stirred in her sleep, and sat up alarmed, rubbing her eyes when she saw him moving around the room.

“Bebu tu theek hai?” she said groggily.

“ha baby, chill” he sat near her.

Her morning face was alluring, with slightly swollen droopy eyes, her disheveled hair which covered half her face, her lips which were swollen red from all the rough kisses he had subjected her to last night.

He smiled recollecting her whimpers when he had bit her lips last night.

Just the thought was enough to turn him on. Specially when she was sitting so close and he could easily revisit all the moments from the night with her.

He closed his eyes and started counting backwards.

"Tere dimmag mein jo gande khayal chal rahe hai na, mujhe yaha tak sunai de rahe hai” a smug smile played her face, making him blush.

“Guilty as charged love” he put his hands in the air in acceptance, smiling back.

“so…? what are you going to do about it?” her eyes turned darker as she smiled at him suggestively and bunched his tshirt in her fists pulling him closer.

“whoaaa, have I created a Frankenstein’s monster?” he exclaimed and bent his face to her, doing exactly what they were doing last night.

After their morning routine totally destroyed, they decided to put their day ahead to some good use as Sidharth was lagging behind on his writing big time.

He had three days, worth of work piled up. It was a good day, he though as he typed a draft in a single flow.

His happy state of mind played a big part in his free flow of thoughts today.

“Nonuuuuu thalle aaja, lunch ready hai” he heard her calling out for him in Punjabi.

He shook his head with a smile. In the next one year, he would definitely be able to speak the language as good as the next Punjabi chap.