Chapter 67

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 67

Every day passed like a fulfilling dream.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were already in a happy space, living together, breathing the same air, working towards achieving their ambitions, intensifying their ping-pongs, showering each other with abundant love and care, being each others support systems in testing times, and now they had their babies in the mix.

It felt like life had come to a full circle.

A few evenings later, as Shehnaaz came back from work, she saw a flurry of activities going on in the usually silent house.

Her babies had caught her scent and were already waiting at the door for her.

They yapped around her, as she hunched down and scrubbed them, replying to their eager greetings with her giggles.

But her gaze was fixed to the terrace where she saw a few people gathered along with Sidharth.

She looked at him and a warm smile touched her eyes.

He looked so breathtakingly handsome.

He wore a steel grey jacket coupled with similar colored trousers and a white tshirt.

He was busy talking to a polished looking gentleman.

She dropped her bag on the living room couch and asked Paras who was passing by with a tray of refreshments for the guests.

“Kaun hai bhaiyya yeh log?” she narrowed her eyes in confusion.

“Woh didi kisi channel se aaye hai, bhaiyya ka interview karne” he replied

“Accha sun, yeh tray rakh ke aa aur bacche log ko leke upar wale terrace pe jaa, nahi toh awaaz karnege, unko disturb hoga” Shehnaaz instructed him and got back to observing the men.

Sidharth was smiling as he spoke to the
other guy.

The same killer charming grin, which had her whole heart.

She was busy admiring her handsome kullu when he glanced at her.

She waved at him in a quick reflex, smiling back.

Sidharth jumped to his feet excusing himself and came to her.

“Hello Ms. Beautiful, how was ur day?” he asked gathering her in his arms and dropped a swift kiss on her forehead.

“Mera din toh accha tha but yeh log kaun hai?”she pointed at the terrace and saw a guy setting up a camera on the tripod.

“Hmm” he sighed “So the Panache channel decided to do a feature on India’s top 10 writers and guess what, tera Kaddu baby is one of them” he feigned vanity, pulling the lapels of his jacket.

“Oh my goddd sacchi?” her eyes widened and mouth opened in an ‘O’ She hugged him excitedly

“I am so proud of you baby, tu deserve karta hai. Aur mujhe Khushi hai, ki tune inko ghar bulaya aur interview bhi de raha hai” She looked at him with reverence, thinking of all the times he had turned down these kind of offers.

Hell… the guy had a rack full of awards and he hadn’t even picked a single one till now.

It was always his publishing agent who doubled up for him, till date.

She knew it well since she was the one who politely declined many such offers which required him to speak or appear publically, on mail for him.

And Panache she knew was a leading lifestyle channel