Chapter 97

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 97

It had taken a week full of meticulous planning, a tireless Paras constantly running around and two over enthusiastic Grand moms to put together a beautiful ceremony for the most beautiful and special people in Sidharth’s life, Shehnaaz..and their two munchkins Sugar Plum and Berry Bubble.

From the time she had known she was expecting, her heart was set on boys or at least a boy and a girl, but he wanted two cute little princesses, who would have his whole heart and soul wrapped around their tiny pinky fingers just like their mother had.

“Sidharth as promised we are all set ha. Food, Return gifts, Shagan ki taiyyari, sab kuch ho gaya hai, ab bass Gunni aake thoda set up karle terrace ko” his mother’s smile beamed.

She had just finished a call with the caterer and everything was to be delivered well in time.

“Ahoji, hamari Rita Pammi ki jodi ne fatte chakk diye hai, pehle toh thodi ghabrahat hui mujhe but Rita ji toh puri superstar hai, bass ek call karne ki deri hai, aur saare kaam yu yu chutkiyo mein nipta deti hai” Mummy replied hi fiving Maa.

“Thank you so, much maataao.. aaplog nahi hoti toh main kya karta?” Sidharth bent down in front of them both humbly folding his hands

“Kuch Nahi” Maa and mummy replied back in unison, making them all cackle with laughter.

"Puttar tu ja aur iss kudi nu utha ke le aa, har time uski Aankhen bhaari rehti hai. Rita ji mujhe toh lagta hai na, iske ladke hi honge. Jab pet mein ladke hote hai na tabhi aisi neend aati rehti hai” her mother innocently blurted out her belief’s.

He noticed Maa share an understanding smile but suppressed his own laughter and chuckled inwardly at the very source of Shehnaaz’s arbid theories of life.

Shehnaaz was same like her mother, just a bit refined.

With that amusing thought he left the two ladies in the living room and went to check on his plum “Baby yeh fruits yaha pe kabse rakha hai? tune khaya kyu nahi?” he asked as he entered their bedroom.

“aahhhaann daati mat de, mujhe bhook nahi hai” she whined, pouting he lips and turned over to the other side, with a painful expression.

Because of her back pain their moms had decided to have the function at home itself, making use of the sprawling terrace.

“Baby aisa mat kar, doctor ne bola hai u have to eat fibres, please kha le swthrt” he sat by her side and kneaded her back softly.

Her head was thrown back as his hands relaxed the stiffened nerves of her back and she moaned loudly “ohh fuckkk puttuuuuu, haa aise hi karta reh” she drawled making him chuckle audibly.

“baby tujhe pata hai na tu yeh kab bolti hai” smiling slyly he sat on the other side as she hid her red face in the pillow.

It reminded him that it has been really long since he had sank into her..pleasured her senseless..he knew she missed it too..but nevertheless.. this was just a small sacrifice they both made so that their babies came into this world safe and sound.

He tried to pry away the pillow until she mewled again “tu na kabhi bhi kuch bhi bolta hai, ganda bacccha” she feigned annoyance, but knowing how much she loved his sly teasing with the way her face flushed,

“Tamatar ki laal ho ho ke sharma rahi rahi aur upar se nakhre bhi dikha rahi hai” he smirked and lied down beside her, waiting for her to dig her face out of the pillows.

Which she did after a few moments and he was already there to start teasing her again

“Hello mumma Shukla, daddy is here” his eyebrows wiggled with a naughty grin