Chapter 38

Hamesha Wala Pyaar- Chapter 38

Shehnaaz woke up with the heady aroma of Versace and Marlboro Lights filling her nostrils.

Her face was tucked in Sidharth’s chest, with his arms and legs caging her like he did with the cushions.

She smiled, shyly.

After a rude pause to their passionate interlude on the couch, when they came back to his room after dinner, they stuck to cuddling to avoid any uncontrollable situation.

But her untouched body was bursting with fountains of desire with even the slightest of his touch.

Shehnaaz literally shut her eyes feigning sleep to quell down her raging hormones, which evoked such brazen thoughts within her that she would have asked him, begged him to take her, right there.

If he had promised to make her first time special, she will wait for it. She thought.

One limb at a time, slowly she managed to release herself from the human cage she was in.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, she looked back to his face.

Everything about him, just screamed SEXY.

Right from his bed tousled hair, to his morning stubble, his lips, his rugged features, his bare chest, now moving evenly along with each breath.

She couldn’t even dare to move her eyes further down than this.

She faced away scrunching her eyes tight.

She touched her forehead smiling to herself.

What is she turning into? If the prelude was so enticing, the real deal which was to follow was definitely going to drive her crazy.

Her thoughts made her blush profusely.

Suddenly she remembered him pulling down the strap of her night dress last night.

When his fingers had touched his skin, she had driven a fist on her mouth to stop herself from moaning.

He had written something on her back.

She leapt to the bathroom, clutching her phone.

She stood facing her back to the mirror and clicked multiple pics, zooming it to read his handwritten note.

“You are the first drop of rain my earth yearned for – Love S” it read.

“Hayye siyappa” she slapped her forehead.

“aini majboot English toh mere pyo nu v ni samajh auni” she muttered, turning to google for help.

She smiled as google deciphered the meaning word to word for her, holding the phone to her chest.

She opened his picture on her phone that she had stealthily taken a few days back.

A handsome Sidharth dressed in a faded jeans and a pale yellow shirt, the top three buttons of which were open exposing his chest hair.

He was leaning against the wooden fencing of the porch, his head turned sideways, a cigarette almost hanging from his lips, and a thick cloud of grey smoke wafting away.

It was one of the most sexiest vision she had seen. “hayye nonuuu tujhe meri hi nazar na lag jaye kahi” she whispered looking at his pic and hugged her phone back.

She let out a silent prayer pleading her god to protect their love from anything evil and dashed off to her room to get ready.

She showered carefully trying not to let the ink on her back fade away.