Chapter 61

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 61

Sidharth saw her eyes twinkle as her screen lit up and she could see the eagerly sniffing snouts of her babies, each clambering to come near the screen as if they could actually lick her face.

Shehnaaz needed the calm right now more than anything and anyway this situation was going to be rectified soon, he smiled to himself.

He had spoken to his mother and Ramlal kaka about his plan and they had readily agreed to help.

She had been hyperventilating since morning, trying to do too many things together.

She was muttering portions of her presentation, as if rehearsing her diction to say the key notes better every time.

Along with this her hands were constantly at work, tidying the room, preparing breakfast, packing her lunch.

He loved that she did all that, she was the lady of this house and his heart.

But she also tended to overwork herself many a times and today of all days she shouldn’t be subjected to this.

He followed her to the writing room where she was trying to organize his things on the table.

He saw her muttering curses as she picked up the almost full ashtray and emptied the contents in the dustbin, glaring at him.

“Will you calm down now baby?” he asked but she silently went about her work, arranging some papers on the desk.

He circled the table and hugged her waist, pulling her closer

“You know what Swty, itna stress legi na toh sab kuch bhul” his words were interrupted with her fingers on his lips

“Please aisa kuch mat bol, kahi sachi na ho jaye. Main theek hu, bass thodi nervous hu. Itna bada project kaise handle karungi, wohi soch rahi hu” she muttered resting her head on his chest.

He smiled caressing her hair. “Nervous is very good baby. It will actually help you perform well, Don’t worry ok love?” he placed his lips on her forehead, kissing her multiple times, as an assurance to tone her down.

Sidharth dropped her to work and returned, he had a lot of planning to do.

The coming weekend was her birthday. The first one, after they were together.

And he fully intended to make it a rather special affair for her.

He got to work on his laptop until his alarm rang. He had set it to sync with her lunch hour.

Hurriedly he called her “Baby, how was it?” he bubbled up with excitement

“Nahi abhi nahi hua. Woh kuch clients aa gaye the toh nahi ho paya abhi” she sighed heavily.

“Ok, koi na, chalo more time for you to prepare huh?” Sidharth pepped her up.

“Anyway, did you finish lunch?”he asked

“Nahi abhi mera mann nahi hai” she replied

“kyu baby? Khana kha le na, u will feel better. Nervousness and hunger is definitely not a good combination love” he cooed.

“chal I have an idea, let eat together” he spoke alerting her

“buggu, please abhi tu yaha pe mat aana. M not in the mood” she sulked

“Abey o Paidal, main waha pe nahi aa raha hu, lets eat together virtually. Chal u got to the cafeteria, I will fetch my lunch and call you right back” he disconnected hurriedly.