Chapter 41

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 41

On the way down, Meghna poked her head into the guest room, and gestured Sunny, who pretended to sleep, to come out.

They all headed to the car quickly and drove away.

The interior of the car was filled with peeling laughter as they evil gang, set for Mumbai.

“This was so much fun and thrilling” Shefali spoke cockily.

“You guys had to see that bastards face. It felt like I have torn his chest open and I was squeezing his heart out with my bare hands” Meghana grinned sadistically.

“I wish we could have stayed there and watched all the tamasha man” Mahira also chipped in, trying to keep up with the bitchy level.

“Mahira my love, stop being such a vouyer” Meghna chimed “I can tell you sitting here what will happen, The visual we created for that asshole will haunt him forever, he will throw his little angel out of his life and burn in the hell of his own darkness, hopefully dying a slow..painful death” Meghna burst into a gurgling fit of laughter astonishing them.

“But guys, all the jokes apart, now I want my prize” sunny exclaimed, looking lustily at Mahira.

“Sunny darling, she is all yours. Lets go to the beautiful Europe and celebrate the destruction we have caused, lets party hardddd” She screamed looking at Mahira, who felt like a lamb about to being butchered.

Meghna was taking them all to an all-expense paid trip to Europe.

Unlike the three, she wasn’t an idiot.

She knew if Shukla even got a whiff of something fishy, he will hunt them down and slit open their throats.

This was just her way to keep them all out of the picture until the matter cools off.

Sidharth who was crouched down, defeated on his room floor, heard the voice of the humming engine.

They had probably left. He didn’t even have to energy to confront Sunny.

If he was what she wanted, she can have him, he thought.

But was he ready to give her up so easily?  Why cheat on him? Was her innocence, her charm a façade?

His brain felt like it would explode into pieces with the constant whipping of thoughts.

But the one question that was nagging him amongst all was WHY?

He didn’t even know how long he had been sitting listlessly in the same position.

His stiff muscles, were sore and shouting for respite.

He got up, and paced the room, splashed his face with cold water, tried to calm his rage down by throwing stuff around the room, but nothing seemed to work.

In a state of daze, he went into
the bathroom, showered, changed into a fresh pair of clothes.

All this was done, at lightening speed and mechanically.

He dashed down to the living room. Fresh rage built up inside him, when he saw the closed door to the guest room.

He warmed up some water and dipped a tea bag and sat on the living room couch awaiting her to wake up from her slumber, As his rage filled him, drop by drop.

Shehnaaz woke up with a jolt, and winced immediately, her hand touched her forehead reflexively.

Her head hurt like it had been pounded with something heavy.