Chapter 79

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 79

A week after coming back from their dreamy honeymoon, Sidharth and Shehnaaz were going to meet Sita Dadi.

Sidharth had always been the silent benefactor and despite being associated with the Brahmakumari’s for so long, this was the first time he was visiting the centre in person.

Shehnaaz on the other hand was ecstatic.

Her first visit to the centre was as a tag along with her cousin, where she also got into a bit of volunteering with the kids, and ultimately landed at Sea Breeze, his home, which was now her home too.

“Patidev ko bol dungi, ek kitaab meri filmy life pe bhi likho” she chuckled while dressing up.

Meeting Sita Dadi was her dream come true.

She had heard so many good things about her from Maa, that Shehnaaz couldn’t wait for it.

She chose a powder pink saree with slight embellishments, paired with a short sleeved dark pink blouse. Sidharth as usual, kept it casual with a smart pair of jeans and a light blue shirt.

“Mrs. Shukla, we have an hour to leave” he peeped in the room while she clipped the diamond studs in her ears.

They were Preeti’s wedding gift to her.

He sauntered inside the room, captivated at the sight of his new bride in a saree.

Shehnaaz was freshly showered, her wet hair was bunched at the side, with a towel wrapped around her tresses. Her bangles tinkled softly as her hands moved.

She looked to her side to where he was standing “hanji, bass taiyyar hone lagi hu puttu, m almost done” she said, as she applied a tiny dot of sindoor in the centre of her hairline and proceeded to collect her mangalsutra from the dressing table.

He had deposited it there last night before beginning to undress her, while they were ready to rechristen their bed, as man and wife this time.

She picked up the gold chain, lined with small black beads and a dainty little diamond locket in the centre with two S’s entwined as a sign of infinity,  and tried to put it around her neck, fiddling with the clasp.

He promptly stood behind her and started to fit it in.

“Mrs. Shukla, did you even think what will happen to me when I see you in a saree?” he kissed the clasp, in turn touching his lips softly at the nape of her neck.

His hands roamed on her wet, bare back gently

“Mr. Shukla, aapko nahi lagta aap zyada hi touchy feely ho rahe ho?” She turned around, placing her hands on his chest.

He turned her around again swiftly, to face the mirror, sliding his hands under her saree and touching the bare skin at her midriff.

He bent down to place his chin on her shoulder

“Baby just look at this queen standing in front of you, can you blame me?” his seductive croony voice spoke softly in her ears, making her skin break into goose bumps.

She gasped at the reflection of them both, and covered her face shying away.

It felt like he was touching her everywhere, just with his intense gaze.

Sidharth’s mischievous smile, his dark penetrating orbs, his hands clutched tightly at her waist, his warm breath fanning her sensitive skin, all of this and his towering self pressed flush against her from behind was making her burn with want.