Chapter 62

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 62

He couldn’t wait until she came home that evening.

He had played the scene over and over in his head for the past whole week.

Jitters…that’s what he felt each time and he smiled sheepishly for behaving like a teenager.

Shehnaaz’s birthday was tomorrow which was a Saturday.

That means they had to leave soon as she came, battle the traffic and reach Lonavala by 12.00 am if not before.

Sidharth cursed himself for being such a useless slob, never even bothering to take interest in menial things like packing a bag.

He always had someone else to do that for him.

But today he willed himself somehow and set about the job, pulling a duffle out of the closet.

In his pursuit of grabbing clothes out of their closets, he had spilled over the stacks which she had painstakingly folded.

He bit his nails nervously looking at the mass of clothes pooled at his feet “Sidhu Pidhu, tu gaya beta kaam se, Jis din Shehnaaz ne yeh dekha, woh tera aakhri din hoga” he muttered to himself.

“don’t think about that day today” he shuddered inwardly and picked up the clothes as if it was a discarded mass and shoved them in the closet haphazardly.

Supporting it with his hand, he quickly closed the door and locked it up, blowing out the pent up breath he held in, in a whoosh.

“save me later god” he folded his hands comically praying for himself.

He moved to the next section of the closet which had all their exclusive clothes, meant for special occasions.

He blushed at the sight of her colorful dresses huddled among his jackets and shirts. It was such a husband wife thing to do.

“Are you fucking turning into a chic? Get a grip asshole” he chided himself for being sappy.

Sidharth pulled out a beautiful knee length, halter neck dress that fitted her perfectly at the bodice, flaring out at the bottom.

He had gone nuts when she had stepped out from the rial room.

A few days ago when they had gone shopping, he had fallen in love with this particular baby the moment he saw it and had insisted she buy it.

Something about the color made his heart flip incessantly.

It was a deep shade of Plum.

Shehnaaz never asked him why he called her plum, neither did he tell her.

In a spur of the moment he addressed her as Plum, she liked it too and It just kind of fitted in.

But the actual reason was that she looked like a plum when they had first met.

Her cheeks were flushed red and she looked squishy and soft, just like a ripened Plum ready to be savored.

Without even trying she had knocked out the breath off him from the first look itself.

He closed his eyes, remembering their first meeting and smiled again.

“Sidharthhhh” he whined to himself, bunching his hair in despair

“chic mode on yet another time, what is wrong with you dude. Focus !!! she will be here any moment” he smacked his head and pulled out his own clothes for the special night.

He had chosen to go simple and classic, with her favorite combination on him.

The door bell rang while he was still huddled in the room, spraying his perfume as a final touch.