Chapter 24

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 24

After a smooth drive, they reached the buzzing Pune City within an hour.

Shehnaaz had a spring in her step as she felt the live city around her. After spending almost 2 months in the calm and serene surroundings of Lonavla, she was ready and glad to be back to the city life buzzing and teeming with bright lights, hordes of people probably shoppers, students, tourists, u name it and they all were there moving around going about their work. She heaved a deep breath inhaling the mixed scents of civilization.

They entered a mall and started their hunt for picking out the perfect outfits for the wedding.

For Sidharth obviously it was a challenging task moving around shop to shop but with her around it seemed easy.

“Puttu yeh wala try kar le” she was rummaging through a rack of Sherwani’s at the Manyavar Store.

“Abey aye meri shaadi nahi hai” he frowned as looking at the opulent garment she had pulled out.

She rolled her eyes at his resistance and went back to searching for another one.

After a lot of bickering they were finally through with his clothing.

Now it was her turn.

Sidharth groaned thinking how much time that was going to take.

After taking him around the whole mall, Shehnaaz’s eyes landed on the elegant Anarkali suit that was displayed at the window of a Bawree store. She tugged his hand and rushed in gleefully.

“Mam, this will suit you perfectly” said the enthusiastic store attender following Shehnaaz like a puppy.

Sidharth eyed his antics since the moment they entered the store. He was more excited and attentive towards his girl than required.

Sid wasn’t sure if he could control himself until he smashed his face with a punch. He wanted this ordeal to be over soon.

Just as he was lost in thoughts, he saw the attender standing behind her and tying the dori’s of her dress.

He left all his shopping bags and rushed towards her. “Baby are we done here?” he asked her but was glaring at the guy with “back off or else I will kick your balls” stare.

Shehnaaz was like a girl in the candy shop. Hopping from rack to rack, trying out outfits, matching accessories.

He looked at her bemused.

Was she the same girl who was refusing to accompany him for the wedding and now is shopping like her life depended on it. He laughed inwardly concluding

“Retail therapy always works for girls”

As they approached the counter, Shehnaaz pulled her card out to pay for her purchases, leaving him looking at her as if he had seen a ghost.

“Tu pagal hai? I’ll take care of it” he said swatting her arm out of his way and approaching the counter.

“Sidharth please, mat kar” she whined.

“Shehnaaz, tune itna ghumaya hai na, my feet are hurting aur teri bakwaas ke chakkar mein mera sarr bhi dukhne lagega abhi” he gritted.

“Thik hai, toh mujhe yeh sab kuch nahi chaiye” she turned to walk out of the store.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her slightly.

Was she for real? He thought irked at her haughtiness.

As usual she won.

A grumpy Sidharth and a super cheerful Shehnaaz finally walked out of the store.

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें