Chapter 55

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 55

Shehnaaz heaved a heavy breath as she took one final look at herself in the lobby mirror.

“main theek toh lag rahi hu na? over toh nahi lag raha? ” she asked Sidharth antsily.

“subah se 5 baar bata chuka hu baby, ur looking fine. Itna stressed kyu ho jati hai tu?” He pursed his lips bugged with the unrequired pressure she was putting on herself.

Sidharth was dressed casually in a jeans and a tshirt but Shehnaaz was elaborately dressed in a lime green Anarkali, accessorized with diamond studs and the gold kada that Maa had gifted her.

She looked elegant to say the least, but still wallowed in self doubt.

But he knew his baby was a sucker for compliments.

Attempting to put her at ease, he put his hand around her waist and pulled her closer

“baby tere woh red hearts wale pj shorts hai na?” his eyes shone as he recollected the sexy garment she wore sometimes making his heart bounce out of his mouth, but she furrowed her brows

“arre wohi jo mere favourite hai, tu woh pehen ke aati na toh bhi sab ko tu acchi hi lagti yaar” he teased, making her blush profusely.

“Oh god those shorts… fuck m telling u baby, ur ass looks delicious in that” this time his words made her gasp loudly, as he grinned.

“oh shitt, Sidharth tu pagal toh nahi ho gaya? Yeh sab baatein karn ka time ka yeh? Rabbaaaa” she groaned and swatted his back pushing him into the elevator.

They were to reach Sidharth’s Mom’s house in the morning but he had royally managed to derail the plan by being lazy and they had arrived two hours later for lunch.

Preeti di and her husband Rajiv were also invited.

As they rang the doorbell awaiting someone to get the door, Sidharth pinched her waist stealthily making her gasp again.

She turned around and started planting soft punches on his bicep, making him laugh while he ducked, protecting himself from her fists.

When the door was opened by Preeti di, she witnessed their wrestle mania.

“Maa, chauthi class ke bacche aa gaye hai” she announced, eyes still planted on them.

“Aa gaye tum dono? School kaisa raha ? teacher ne kya sikhaya aaj? Tiffin toh khatam karke aaye ho na? she asked in a baby voice, teasing them both for the immature behaviour they indulged many a times.

Sidharth smirked at Preeti and shoved her to a side, walking straight in, while Shehnaaz hugged her and greeted her with the usual warmth and giggles.

Maa too came out greeting them both. “Arre aa gaye mere bacche? School mein ladai toh nahi ki kisi ke sath? She continued Preeti’s joke.

“Mom bass karo yaar abhi, aap bhi shuru ho gaye Preeti ke sath?” Sidharth scoffed and moved to Rajiv who was folding up his new paper and stood to welcome them.

“Hey Rajiv, kaisa hai?” Sidharth hugged him. They both settled in the living room, discussing about a range of topics from stocks to football matches to word news.

Basically the usual guy banter.

While Preeti and Shehnaaz followed Maa in the kitchen, with Shehnaaz narrating last nights events to them, as they listened intently.

“Kuch log kabhi nahi sudharte Shehnaaz. Dhyaan rakho” Maa said silently, making Shehnaaz anxious again.

Preeti sensed her uneasiness and quipped “Maa, maine bohot kaam kar diya hai, ab thakk gayi hu main, ab Shehnaaz ko kaam pe lagao” she said getting busy in her phone.