Chapter 78

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 78

Sidharth was gob smacked.

His gaze flitted between three spots.

The bright red panty, supported on her hipbone with two flimsy knots, a similar colored triangular patches which was a sorry excuse for a bra as It barely covered anything, and the third was her flushed face which looked the reddest, if that was even a word.

He grinned like a loon, “Holy cowwww, are you serious jaan?” he hissed, his eyes widened with shock.

Such kinky stuff is available in the market? And his innocent little plum has shopped for it? His thoughts went wild.

This was definitely her wicked cousin’s handiwork he chuckled inwardly.

But what the heck, if he was turned on earlier, now he was turned on multiplied by 10.

Without a single second wasted, his face snuggled near her core as he tasted the
berrylicious candy flavor of the garment, mixed with hers.

His eager mouth devoured the garment within no time, as she fisted his hair, letting out soft whimpers.

The top part was gone soon enough too, sending him on a supposed Sugar high.

He hungrily attacked her, kissing, biting, kneading, suckling and she reciprocated equally aroused.

It was like a fire had been ignited within their bodies, but both wanted to fan it, aggravate it to achieve maddenning heights of pleasure.

“u are so ready my love” his fingers felt her slickness

“It will pain, but it will last for a little while..ok baby? Are you ready?” he was on top of her, their forehead touched, as he awaited her consent.

Shehnaaz pulled him closer and kissed his forehead “All yours” she barely managed to say, when he sank home with a gentle push and a shooting pain went thru her groin, making her fingernails reflexively dig into his back

“Sidhhhhaaarrthhh, aaaahhhh” she hissed his name with a choked mewl.

Her fingers clutched the sheets in a death grip trying to get over the throbbing ache developing between her legs

“shshhhh...Easy baby, it will go away” he cajoled her, kissing her face while trying to soothe the sting he gave her.

As he moved, slowly at first but heightening the intensity of the thrusts as they progressed, Shehnaaz felt a familiar rush of ecstasy beginning to build inside her.

She never knew a pleasure of this kind.

No wonder the world was gaga over DingDong and no wonder he had called PingPong, the chhota bhai.

It felt out of this world as their skins brushed.

They climaxed together, moaning away into oblivion.

“Happy First DingDong wifey” he winked, and pulled her closer while she still recovered from the rapturous experience.

Her first ever, with the man she loved, more than herself even, her husband.

The next morning she opened her eyes to her husbands peacefully sleeping face.

She smiled wondering how life had transcended and left her at this beautiful juncture with this devilishly handsome, intelligent and god of a man.

She caressed the side of his face with her soft hands.

“I love you Sidharth. And thank you.. for just.. for being you” she stuttered fessing up her love for him for a millionth time.