Chapter 19

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 19

The whole house seemed to have filled with the color red.

The color of their love.

There were peels of laughter, sneaky glances, sweet nothings whispered as they crossed paths going about their morning routine, covert touches.

Though her actions spoke volumes, Shehnaaz had still left him hanging without actually telling him her feelings.

To say they were both drenched in love would be an understatement.

Rashmi and Ramlal too noticed it and couldn’t help but smile at their antics.

Sidharth was in no mood to write today. He just wanted to spend every moment in Shehnaaz’s company.

After lunch, he spotted her sitting on the stairs connecting the lawn with the porch, watching over her babies.

He promptly came and sat behind her, holding on to her shoulders. He placed a kiss top of her head making her smile.

“Sidharth dekh na kitne bade ho gaye hai yeh teeno” she said fondly looking at the pups who were growing at an alarming rate, thanks to appropriate supply of food, vaccines and abundant love ofcourse.

“Ab unki mummy unko itne pyaar se khana khilati hai toh badhenge hi na” he said bending down and to place his chin on her shoulders.

Shehnaaz who was still getting used to him touching her, blushed profusely every single time. He liked that reaction. It was refreshing. And the fact that this lovelorn tint on her face was only for him, made him do it over and over again.

“Tujhe ek baat bolni thi” she said in a more serious tone, making him turn sideways and take notice. “mujhe yeh paise puse nahi chaiye. Main tujhe transfer kar rahi hu wapis” she said as she picked her phone firing it up.

He pulled it out of her hand

“Shehnaaz apni baat hui thi na subah.. tu abhi tak wahi pe atki hui hai? Abhi ek baar ho gaya na, let it be.. aage ka aage dekh lenge, aur tune mujhe transfer kiya na tu dekh le.. I swear I wont talk to you” he threatened in irritation.

“Nahi mujhe yeh sahi nahi lag raha hai” she retorted stressing on the ‘NAHI’, leaning back more into him.

He was trying to understand her “Tune job karne ki kyu sochi thi? Kuch toh thought hoga na tere dimmag mein? he asked.

“Tabhi ki baat alag thi, Gunnu ki room mate aane wali thi aur mujhe kuch jugaad lagana tha accommodation ka, jiske liye paise chahiye the.” Shehnaaz explained “But yaha pe aake siyappa hi pad gaya toh main kya karu? She hinted that she fell in love with him.

Sidharth rubbed his face in despair “fine, after 3 months, when we go back, tabhi tu kya karegi?” he asked genuinely.

He could have most definitely taken care of her, even financially. But Sidharth knew that would be at the cost of her dignity and she wouldn’t like it. He respected that thought. “Gunni ne uske friend se baat kar rakhi hai, uske sath PG mein rahungi” she replied looking up at his grim face, staring into nothingness.

“Aur uska rent kaise pay karegi, paise kaha se aayenge?” he questioned to which she promptly picked up her phone and showed him the message that flashed her account balance with a smirk.

There were well over 80K in her account.

He just kept looking at her with a baffled look on his face. She had some serious explaining to do.

She began narrating “dekh..Rajbeer se Shaadi avoid karneka ek hi tarika tha ki main job ka bahana bana ke Mumbai aa jau. Yaha aane se pehle Papaji ko promise kiya tha, ki agar 2 mahino mein job nahi mili toh main wapis chali jaungi. Papa ne jo paise diye the woh bhi khatam ho rahe the, rent ke liye kamm pad rahe the, utne mein tune Lonavla ka kaha toh mujhe laga ki chalo 3 mahine ke liye musibat tall jayegi.” She spoke as he absorbed her words intently.