Chapter 73

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 73

Since their Roka, Shehnaaz and Sidharth were in an absolute state of bliss.

If she had already fallen in love with him, Sidharth made sure she fell harder each time, over and over, by his sweet gestures.

His romantic side had flared up as they went another notch ahead in their relationship and she wasn’t complaining at all.

One evening, Sidharth called her up just as she was about to finish her day.

“Hellllllo Plum!!! kitne time mein free hogi tu?” he asked

“Ummm ho hi gayi hu bass, niklungi abhi” she replied, wondering what was on his mind, as she hastily packed her stuff.

“Theek hai, m coming in 30 minutes, jaldi aaja” he disconnected the call, not even giving her a chance to ask further.

He had planned something for sure, she though and pulled out her makeup pouch to make a dash for the washroom.

She met Saurabh on the way.

He was her reporting manager and a sorry excuse of a man.

Working with him was a tormenting experience.

He never left a chance to bulldoze his team and very conveniently presented the team’s work as his, without even passing the due credits.

But she was in such a good mood today, she actually smiled at him.

“Shehnaaz I was looking for you only” he spoke, halting her midway.

She hated him instantly.

This was another thing with him, after the whole day gone by, he always delegated work right at the time when she or her other team members were about ot leave for the day, terming it as an urgent task which had to be completed right away.

Shehnaaz could already see her evening being crushed to death and more than that she could imagine Sidharth’s sulking face.

Thanks to Saurabh, she was spending a lot of time at work and used to get home late, fully sapped, leaving her with no time of energy to interact with Sidharth.

To top it all, she was still handling his fan mails and other administrative stuff.

It was all getting on to her and she had finally made up her mind to consider Sidharth’s advice and appoint a full time assistant for him.

“Hello Madam, I am talking to you” he snapped her fingers in front of her face, breaking her out of her thoughts.

“Ya , yes.. sorry you said something?” she was flustered

“I have sent you the list of new schools and feeding centres that has come from Akshay Patra. Need you to compile it into a location wise report, so that we can club it with our ongoing project. And I need it by 11.00 am tomorrow, to present it in the meeting.” He shot off, as Shehnaaz just stood there blankly staring back at him.

Haramzada hamesha last minute pe sab kuch yaad aata hai isko, she groaned inwardly.

But her thoughts flew back to the promise of a beautiful evening with Sidharth.

She never lied, but sometimes it was necessary.

“Woh actually Saurabh, I am not feeling very well” she frowned

“ohh kya hua?” he asked

“actually do teen din se mujhe bohot stomach ache ho raha hai, toh I have a doctors appointment” she faked a pained expression, belting out the classic excuse.

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें