Chapter 49

Hamesha Wala Pyaar  - Chapter 49

“Shehnaaz teri dadi ne jo bhi bola ho, hamara dil jaanta hai, humne sirf aur sirf tera accha soch ke tujhe pehle mamaji ke waha aur fir boarding bheja tha gudiya” In the quiet of the kitchen, Mr. Gill’s voice hushed as her parents tried to justify themselves against her Dadi’s bitter words.

“Beta tere papa Germany gaye the taaki parivaar ke liye paise kama sake, tum dono ko hum accha padha likha sake, Main to pehle se pendu thi, pendu hi reh gayi lekin main chahti ki tu accha padhe likhe, naye zamane ke taur tareeke seekhe, isliye dil pe patthar rakh ke dur rakha tujhe. Janti thi tujhe takleef hoti hogi, lekin tabhi yeh tha ki kuch hi dino ke baat hai, ek baar tu badi ho jayegi toh sab theek ho jayega.” Mrs. Gill cupped her daughters face in her hand

“Sacchi sau lage mujhe babaji ki, aisa nahi tha ki main tujhse pyaar nahi karti thi” she wept softly.

“tch tch, aisa mat kaho mumma, main jaanti hu sab kuch, maine kaha kya aapko kabhi? Chalo ab rona nahi hai, sher bacche ki sher mumma ho na aap?” she wiped her mothers tears and kissed her face multiple times.

Shehbaaz entered the kitchen just in time to witness the emotional moment

“oye yeh mere bina kya tumlog ki family meeting chal rahi hai?” he exclaimed as the trio turned to him and smiled in between tears.

“Aaja aaja kakke, tu bhi aaja” Mr. Gill called him close and the four of them entangked into a family hug.

“Khayal rakhna apna puttar” her mother said

“Mummy yeh dialogue aapko Sidharth ko bolna chahiye, yeh pagal uske saath rahegi toh khayal uska rakhna padega” baaz chuckled.

Shehnaaz furiously punched his stomach making him yelp in pain. “Oye motto, dekh le.. inhi harkaton ki wajah se mujhe Sidharth ke liye darr lag raha hai”he teased again.

Shehnaaz was about to say something when her father who was now smiling happily, quieted them “Chalo chalo ab bass, late ho jayege woh log, chalo ab bahar” Mr. Gill said.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were about to leave for Mumbai.

Everytime he saw her ignoring him, he mentally wailed her name in desperation, willing her to look at him and speak to him.

Sidharth was literally counting minutes until they will be on their own and Shehnaaz would have no escape, other than talking to him.

Finally after he was done saying his good bye to Mr & Mrs Gill and assuring them yet another time that he will take care of their daughter, He moved to Dadi.

Shehnaaz was already in her arms almost
sitting on her like a small kid.

“Puttar, chalo ji, rab rakha” Her dadi spoke softly as Sidharth bent down to touch her feet.

She kissed his forehead.

“Sidharth aur Shehnaaz, tum dono ka naam kitna accha lagta hai saath mein. Ab waise hi tum dono ko bhi acche se rehna hai, bilkul ladai jhagde nahi, rona dhona nahi karna” she admonished them but with a twinkle in her eyes.

After a string of bye byes and bouts of crying where the loud punjabi family who was just a little while ago laughing their gut out was now reduced to tears, they finally boarded the cab.

Shenaaz blushed as she looked out of the window to her family gathered at the gate. In a few years this scene will be repeated at her Bidaai when Sidharth and her get married.

Just the thought was enough to make her insides flutter leaving her feeling ticklish all over.

Once the cab had covered some distance, Sidharth was itching to hug her tight but seeing her sullen face he stopped himself and started making small talk instead.

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें