Chapter 26

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 26

Sidharth woke up to the most peaceful morning of his life.

With Shehnaaz wrapped around him as his own arms cocooned her. He smiled looking at her peaceful, sleeping face.

Her mouth was slightly parted. He was raking her delicate features one by one, when his eyes stopped on her pert nose.

The one that turned red when she was angry or crying. His lips curved into a smile at that thought. He wanted this moment to be a never ending one.

“Sometime Soon” he thought to himself as he kissed her nose and got out of the bed gently adjusting her head on the pillows.

He grabbed his smokes and phone and walked out to the lawn.

He was deep into thought thinking about last nights events. Shehnaaz was only being fair about wanting to be introduced as his girlfriend. He knew how much it would pain him if tomorrow she decided to acknowledge him as her “Boss” in front of someone. The thought made him sick.

He wanted to be much more. 

While puffing away on his third cigarette, he saw Garima walking upto him with a broad smile. “Oh my god, the beautiful bridezilla herself” he dropped his cigarette fanning his hands to drive away the smoke and chuckled, hugging Garima.

“Kya bhaiyya, I am hardly a bridezilla, yaha koi mere nakhre nahi uthata” she pouted making a sad face, making him smile even more. It reminded him of a certain drama queen who happened to be the centre of his life these days.

 “Preeti kaha hai? uthi nahi abhi?” he asked.

“Uthi hai, but subah se apne laptop mein sarr ghusa ke baithi hai” Garima remarked

“Typical Preeti. Woh apne shaadi mein bhi yehi kar rahi thi” he snickered at Preeti’s workaholic attitude.

“Mohit bhi dikha nahi subah se mujhe, daru pike pada hoga kahi, usse saari seva karwa le, pata nahi fir kab mauka mile, bhaga usko kutte ki tarah” Sidharth mocked taking a jab at her brother.

“No way, Bhai is a different person altogether, I cant even get started, matlab maine unko itna responbility lete hue nahi dekha aaj tak. He’s my jaan really, bichare ek mahine se bhaag hi rahe hai sab arrangements ke liye” she smiled fondly, but her eyes stung with tears.

He hugged her again comforting her when he saw Meghana and gang approaching them.

Meghna’s face was dripping poison.

His smile died down and a sourness spread across his face.

“Chal main nikalta hu, subah kharab nahi karni mujhe” he smiled tightly patting her head and left as she turned to Meghna and looked confusingly  at his retreating form.

He knew Meghna had nothing but spite for him and he didn’t give a rats ass to her unnecessary attitude.

When he entered the room, Shehnaaz was already up and sipping on coffee, she had made from the complimentary supplies.

On either side of the bed, their clothes and other stuff neatly.

“Tu robot hai kya? Uth te hi chalu ho jati hai?” he said.

Her perfection was pleasantly annoying sometimes.

“teri tarah kacchu nahi bann sakti main, subah uth te hi main charged up rehti hu, kuch logo ki tarah nahi ki bed se nikalne ko aadha ghanta laga de” she giggled mischievously taunting him.

“Ha.. abhi tujhe bullet train award dunga main, mangayi hai trophy” he gave back while hijacking her coffee cup and settling on the couch.

She rolled her eyes and went about fixing another one for her.

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें