Chapter 43

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 43

Sidharth paced the living room like a mad man.

Shehnaaz’s phone was still switched off.

He left countless messages apologizing, explaining his actions.

He even made a childish attempt in one text  threatening her to kill himself if she didn’t come back.

But all messages were unread. After crying his guts out, until every thing in his core hurt, he had finally got up, washed his face and taken a long hard look at the destruction he had done.

Shehnaaz hated untidiness and always ensure the house looked spic and span, he remembered.

For the first time in his life, he had picked up a broom and set about cleaning the shards of glass pieces, papers etc.

He didn’t even know what to do with the collected debris so he pushed it in one corner of the room.

He made himself a dip tea and sat on the living room couch, comprehending his next steps.

Regardless of what the misunderstanding was, his behavior towards her was shocking even to himself and he realized that her heart must be crushed to pieces.

He totally intended to make up for it and would apologize to her till she forgave him and took him back in her life, irrespective of how much time it takes.

But he needed to deal with the four people he hated the most at this moment.

Meghana, Sunny, Shefali and Mahira.

Determined to make them payback for the stunt they tired to pull, he rose angrily and stomped to his room.

He had to go to Mumbai asap. He quickly made a call to Ramlal, and instructed him to return to Ashok Villa, alone if Rashmi couldn’t join him at the moment.

He couldn’t leave the dogs alone. Shehnaaz would kill him, he thought and smiled as the images of her pda with the canines flashed in front of his eyes.

But the next instant, his eyes welled up.

He had royally managed to take her away from her babies even.

He looked around his room to find traces of her, but couldn’t.

So he went to the adjoining room which was hers when they came to Ashok Villa first.

Grief stricken he walked into the room. It smelled of her.

He opened the closet, but it was wiped clean. She hadn’t left a single stitch of her clothing back.

He looked around the empty room as sadness crept into his heart.

He saw something on the side table.

There were two boxes.

He opened them one by one as fresh tears sprung in his eyes.

One box had her Dadi’s mala. He knew it was of great importance to her as she prayed with every morning and it was a source of strength for her.

She had left it back for him. Even after he hurt her so much she still cared for him.

God, how will I ever repay for my sins? He thought to himself.

He picked up the second box with trembling hands. He already knew what would be inside.

It was the gold kada his mother had given her as shagan.

He wept like a baby, kissing the kada.

She wasn’t just angry, she had wanted to break all ties with him. Does this mean they can never get back together?