Chapter 16

Hamesha Wala Pyaar  - Chapter 16

After Shehnaaz was done helping Rashmi kaki, she was back in the lawn with her babies.

Preeti, Rajiv and Sidharth came back a little after 2.00 pm. They all gathered around where she was sitting on the lawn.

She noticed Sidharth’s stoic face.

What was wrong?

They all went up to freshen up, when he signaled her to come up to his room.

“Kya hua? Tu aise serious kyu lag hai?” she asked as she entered his room.

Sidharth knew how he controlled his urge to pull her into a bone crushing hug. He wanted to tell her he loved her, show her how much he loved her. He somehow pushed this thought away

“Tune aana chahiye tha, fir pata chalta tujhe” he flopped down on his bed with a thud.

There was silence.

She could feel the chaos of thought running through his head. It was bothering Shehnaaz.

“Tujhe hua kya hai pehle bata” she sat beside him.

In a second Sidharth rolled over and placed his head on her lap, making her gasp.

“Pagal uth jaa, subah se mera juloos nikal raha hai, Preeti di aa jayengi” she tried to lift his head but he pushed back

“Tch, koi nahi aata, chup baith” he said placing her hand on his head.

“sarr dukh raha hai? she asked, gently caressing his forehead with her soft hands.

“Shayad abhi dhoop se aaye na tumlog, isliye” her hands were working like magic.

Her fingers running through the soft strands. He just laid down, closing his eyes.

He felt calm, he felt loved.

“Sidharth, Shehnaaz kaha reh gaye tumlog?” Preeti Di called them for lunch.

“Uth ja yaar, nahi toh abhi di ne upar aa jana hai” she egged him on again.

“Baby pls thodi der ruk jaa” he pleaded.

She thought for a moment “Chal jab yeh log chale jayenge na, main tujhe ek kaint wala head massage dungi. promise. But abhi uth jaa” She finally got up, tugging at his hand.

He took it and stood up walking out of the room but made no effort to leave her hand.

Infact as they were climbing down the stairs, he teased her more by pinching her waist, making her jump.

There was definitely something going on in that sexy head of his, Shehnaaz thought.

They all had a hearty lunch and, in an hour, Preeti and Rajiv were ready to leave.

Sidharth & Shehnaaz walked them to the car. Sidharth pulled Preeti to a side

“Pri, I knw tujhe badi jaldi hogi Mom aur Neeti ko breaking news dene ki but can I request you to hold on to it? For now? Let me figure out things with Shehnaaz, and when that happens, I want to tell mom myself. Please.” he requested, still holding on to his apprehensions.

“Hmm theek hai, mushkil hoga control karna, but kar lungi. Don’t worry my baby brother” Preeti pulled his cheeks, making him wince and swat her hands away.

Shehnaaz giggled at the cute moment between the siblings.

Preeti saw her and went to her.

She hugged Shehnaaz, tighter this time. “Khayal rakh apna” Preeti cupped her cheeks “aur mere bhai ne zyada pareshaan kiya na tujhe, toh u know who to call” Shehnaaz nodded her head sheepishly and hugged her back. 

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें