Chapter 65

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 65

Shehnaaz stirred in her sleep, her eyes wide open now.

The room felt like tundra.

The AC had chilled the room too much for her liking and the cold was biting her bare skin.

Even though she was wrapped in her personal human cage it still made her shiver.

She could see traces of his beautiful face in the dark. It rested on her shoulder.

She smiled looking at him.

The cute manchild looked at peace, letting out soft snores as he totally loved the cold temperature.

She giggled, pecking his forehead and disentangled herself from his leg spread over her waist and his arms encircled around her upper body, stretching her stiff muscles.

Sidharth stirred too on the sudden loss of contact, but turned over on his belly and drifted off again.

One look at his chiseled back and she was in half a mind to wake him up for a quick rewind of the mindblowing session they just
had, but her clattering teeth tore her from the thoughts.

She grabbed the remote and switched the AC off.

Sighing she sat on the bed, when she suddenly heard a vessel clatter, breaking the silence of the night.

She froze. Did she imagine it?

Her heart thudded in panic.

But it was silent again.

Gosh !! she must imagined it.

She saw the white shirt he had discarded just an hour ago when they pingponged.

Blushing, she tiptoed and wore his shirt, it felt awfully warm. She pulled it upto her nose and inhaled his masculine scent and let out her breath audibly.

Her whole body tingled just with the fragrance.

She covered her face, biting her lip as she felt every cell in her body getting pulled towards him.

She turned to him, and was about to perch her lips on his bare back when she
heard muffled voices.

Freezing at her spot again, she strained her ear tuning to the whispers.

Scared, she shook him by the shoulder.

“Sidharth, ghar ke andar koi hai”
she whispered.

He didn’t even move.

“Sidharrrthhhhh” she clenched her teeth, shaking his arm vigorously this time

“Koi hai Sidharth. Koi ghus gaya hai ghar ke andar. Uth jaa yaar pls” she whined but he turned, pulling her down with him.

“tch tch baby I have no energy for more pinpong now. Please so jaa” he rasped.

“Oye khottey, main keh rahi hu ghar mein koi ghusa hai, neend mein bhi tujhe ping pong hi yaad aata hai. Uthh jaa chalke dekhte hai” she pulled his hair this time, making him fully awake.

He sat up, rubbing his face in annoyance.

when the muffled whispers came back again.

They both heard it this time.

“Fuckkk” he held her hand “There's someone for sure. Tu sahi keh rahi thi”
he fixed his gaze on the door, as if someone will break in right away.

“Sidharth mujhe darr lag raha hai,  koi chor wor toh nahi hoga?” she licked her lips nervously.

“Bakwass mat kar, koi movie nahi chal rahi idhar, koi ghar ka hi hoga” his assurance came out as a snap, but he wasn’t sounding convincing to himself even.