Chapter 31

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – 31A

“Oye mama, mami, raju” Shehnaaz yelled getting down from the car.

Her babies came running toward her and started licking her face, showing her they missed her, the loved her.

A giggling Shehnaaz gathered the three of them in her arms and hugged them.

Sidharth wasn’t much of a canine lover and he obviously couldn’t understand how anyone can tolerate getting licked their face by these doggies.

He was repulsed at the sight but just chose to leave the loving mother and her kids to bask in their affection.

He shook his head grinning like a fool and walked into the house, bunching their bags together.

After a little while, Shehnaaz left the babies to their antics in the lawn and walked inside calling after him.

“Siddharthhhhhhh” her voice boomed into the house.

He answered equally loudly on the way to his room “Bolooooo” making her laugh.

“Naha le jaake aur lunch ke liye niche aa jaldi” she shouted again.

“Ok bosssssss” he chuckled, shouting back.

The house was alive again.

Sidharth thought.

This place was earlier close to his heart because of his fathers association with it, but now was even more special because it was here that he had found love.

They had a great time at the wedding, but his heart longed to be back here, away from the hustle bustle and the maddening crowd.

The fake smiles and pleasantries a few people brandished at the wedding, made him sick.

He had even noticed Meghna and her toli eye him and Shehnaaz during the dinner time, ticking his alert mode on.

But thankfully better sense had prevailed into her and she had realized her mistake even apologizing.

An apology coming out of the high handed Meghna Oberoi was a huge deal.

But nevertheless, they were back in their safe haven.

He smiled at his own thoughts stepping into his writing room.

Shehnaaz went to the kitchen looking for Rashmi aunty. She was busy chopping some salad.

“Hi aunty” she hugged her back.

“Kaise ho?” miss kiya mujhe aapne?” she giggled.

“Maine bohot miss kiya tujhe beta, specially teri non stop bak bak. Itna shaant ho gaya tha ghar tere bina” Rashmi smiled back, wearily.

“Kya hua aapko? Thode tension mein lag rahe ho?” Shehnaaz picked up her pained expressions instantly.

“Kuch khaas nahi, bass yun hi” she replied turning back to her salad.

“Lagta hai hamare love birds ki kuch ladayi ho gayi hai. Kaka ki khabar lu kya main? Shehnaaz asked.

“Arre nahi re baba, aisa kuch nahi hai, lekin tu bata” Rashmi snapped out of her foul mood and plastered a smile on her face.

“Tu badi khush lag rahi hai? baat kya hai? kisi aur ke shaadi mein gayi thi, but aisa lag raha, jaise teri hi ho gayi ho” Rashmi teased making jaw pop open.

“Hawww aunty aap kitne waise ho, kuch bhi bolte ho” she turned into a blushing mess.

Rashmi aunty had been a live witness to the changing dynamics of their relationship from the time they had come here.