Chapter 57

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 57

Sidharth lost track of time as he sat immersed in his work when he heard the door click.

And there she was.

Dressed chicly in a blue top and a silver grey trousers, her hands in her pockets.

Sidharth let out his breath in a whoosh as he saw her looking like one of his wild fantasies.

Before even he could react, she jumped at him, settling in his lap, putting her arms around him.

“I missed u so much puttu” she cooed cupping his cheek.

“I missed u too love” he replied smiling at her.

Their gazes locked for a moment and Sidharth leaned in to claim his pink petals.

Slowly, brushing their lips.

But the moment her breath fanned out across his mouth, his need for her ruptured inside him and he almost attacked her lips, chewing and nibbling on them hungrily.

His fingers drifted in her hair, holding her head tilted to give him better access.

Her lips moved beneath him, as she gripped his shoulders.

Shehnaaz let out a soft moan, making him go nuts.

Its like the sound she let out was his calling.

He stood up, taking her along with him, their lips still connected and flopped on the couch.

And he leaned forward covering her body.

The intensity of their liplock echoed thru the room as their tongues danced in rhythmic movements.

Shehnaaz's virgin body was quick to respond to his rugged touch as she writhed under him, full of need.

She pulled him more closer into her, locking his body over hers with her legs.

“Babbbyyy” he whispered, and pulled up to look at her glazed eyes.

“Don’t stop” she said brazenly.

Her core clenched with whirls of ecstasy inside her.

He sensed her want for him, god he knew how much he wanted to taste her body, but he lay there frozen contemplating which way to go.

And she made it easier for him as she bunched his shirt collar and pulled him to her.

His mind was fogged making it unable for him to think straight when she was so close to him.

Fuck everything, I want this too, he thought as his hands roamed freely over soft body.

Sidharth planted wet, open mouthed kisses along her jaw line and travelling to her neck.

As her fingers curled in his hair, she was grinding her body more into him, burning with desire.

Sidharth’s hands hesitantly fluttered on her breast, drawing a loud gasp out of her.

He stopped for a beat and placed his palm firmly on her left one, as she moaned breathily.

Louder this time.

The pad of his thumb flickered on her tit, from over her clothes.

His tongue scraping against the skin on her neck.

“Sidharthhh…aaaahhhh” she gasped, her chest heaving under his palm.

Hearing his name come out with a moan made him crazy as his face swiftly travelled to the other twin and he bit on it gently.