Chapter 12

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 12

Sidharth experienced unknown emotions on the mention of Rajbeer.

He was perplexed when he felt like a sharp knife was pushed thru his chest the moment she uttered “Mera Hone Wala Pati”.

What was it? Was he really feeling possessive?

He looked at Shehnaaz who was tending to the pups, trying hard to tuck them under the warm blanket that Ramlal had given.

Every time she tucked one in, the other wriggled out.

“Hayye khotteyo, so jao hun” she let out a frustrated sigh.

She was such a cute button. 

Snapping out of his thoughts, he went near her and crouched down to face her.

“Kya bola tune?, Tera hone wala pati?” He asked pushing her shoulder slightly.

“oye, hamare punjab mein aise hi hota hai, dost apne apne baccho ke bich mein Rishta kar dete hai, peg pug laga ke” she giggled.

“Yeh Rajbeer, mere papa ke dost ka beta hai, jisse meri shadi fix hui hai” she looked at him, with disgust on her face.

“But I don’t like him at all. Kamina hai pura” she scrunched her face.

Sidharth looked on as she continued

“Ussi se bachne ke liye toh main Mumbai aa gayi, job ka bahana bana ke. Mujhe nai jana wapis Punjab. Aur naa hi uss kutte se shaadi karni hai” she nodded her head.

Relief washed through his face on hearing this.

“Hmm, teri marzi nahi hai toh tujhe bilkul nahi karni chahiye shaadi” he said calmly.

But why was he getting affected? It was too confusing for him.

The whole evening had been emotionally draining for him. His eyes were heavy with sleep.

“Shehnaaz, Chal na sote hai” her eyes shot up at him as he said this.

Understanding it must have come out wrongly he corrected himself

“I mean, chal ab so ja.. yeh log so jayenge apne aap. Raat ko thand lagegi toh ghus jayenge blanket mein. Tu akele kitni der baithegi yaha pe?, chal”

He took her raised hand and pulled it to lift her up to stand.

They retired to their respective rooms.

Sidharth couldn’t sleep the whole night. His mind was raging with thoughts about her.

He had started to feel something for her and it was definitely beyond friendship.

The next morning, Shehnaaz tiptoed in his room.

Like every day, she placed all his things by his bedside neatly. She had been following this routine from the day she started working for him.

But today was different.

She stood there and noticed him. He looked like a baby sleeping peacefully with pillows tucked between his legs and arms.

He must have pushed away the quilt in sleep cuz right now she could see his bare upper body and he was just in his shorts.

Sidharth had a beautiful caramel skin which was gleaming as the morning light fell on him.

His daily work out had earned him thick muscles on his biceps, a flat stomach with carved lines highlighting his tight abs.

His long, toned never ending legs, one of which was bent at the knee right now and hiked up trapping a pillow between them.