Chapter 54

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 54

Shehnaaz didn’t have one mean bone in her body.

But today she was angry and hurt with the way she had been humiliated by Meghna and friends.

When Shefali and Mahira inched closer to her apologizing for their mistake, the usual warmth in her eyes had been replaced by coldness.

“Shehnaaz, hum bohot buri tarah se influence ho gaye the, Meghna ki baton mein aa gaye. We are sorry babe” Shefali spoke sullenly , on behalf of them both.

“Tumlog khana hi khate ho na? ya kuch aur khate ho? Usne bola aur tumne kar diya?"
Shehnaaz shot back, looking daggers at both the girls.

“sharam nahi aayi yeh sab karte hue? Mere kapde utarte hue? Bohot maza aaya tha na tabhi? Maine kitne pyaar se welcome kiya tum logo ka aur tum logo ne yeh ghatiya harkat ki mere sath?” she scowled turning her gaze to Meghna, who just stood there frozen at her spot.

“jaise sunny ne maar khayi hai na I wish main woh kar pati tum logo ke sath” she retorted.

Sidharth who was busy talking to Mohit, overheard the conversation and came to them.

“U know what? I have been taught well not to raise my hand on women, but today I don’t care if m defying my values even.” Sidharth spoke and in a second raised his hand and smacked Meghna and Shefali’s heads in one go, making them bob ahead.

Both of them reflexively touched their head, but kept their mouth shut.

“Aise hi mara tha na Shehnaaz ko lawn mein?” he smirked.

“I wouldn’t wish you guys on my worst enemy even. You guys are a plague” Sidharth seethed looking at all four of them with a disgusted expression and continued
“I hope I never see any of your faces ever in my life” he spat out the last bit of venom, took Shehnaaz’s hand, walked to his car and drove away.  

It was quiet late, almost twelve when they left the spot of confrontation.

There was silence in the car, as Sidharth drove.

“Puttu, sunn na, mujhe aise mood mein, yeh negativity leke ghar nahi jana, kahi aur chate hai?” Shehnaaz spoke feebly, uncertain of his reaction.

Sidharth took one look at her face and quietly steered the car thru the by lanes of Juhu, and parked near the beach.

They walked down the cemented stairs, finally reaching the sandy ground.

Shehnaaz slipped out of her sandals feeling the cool sand beneath her feet.

“Tu bhi nikal na” she told him “Shehnaaz please yaar, mera abhi yeh sab bachkaani harkatein karna ka bilkul mood nahi hai” he frowned.

“Tu meri baat kyu nahi manta kabhi yaar, Tujhe accha lagega, nikaal na… ahhhaaahhh” she whined like a kid and he literally flailed his legs in exasperation, making his slippers land in two different directions at a distance.

Shehnaaz giggled and ran to pick them up.

“Khotta kahi ka” she returned and placed his slippers neatly beside hers.

“Chal ab” she huffed and dragged him with her.

They strolled on the cold sand barefeet.

Sidharth was awfully silent.

He had anxiety issues, and only he knew how he had braced himself to face those demons.

The eventful evening had left him drained as if he had engaged in some strenuous work.

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें