Chapter 66

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 66

"Abey O, Dhoom ki Uday Chopda, tu apne kaam se kaam rakh samjhi" Sidharth chastised Shehnaaz, irritated when she would not stop her ooh and aaah cooing over Mohit & Gunni. 

"Turant tune shadi, bacche sab kuch imagine kar liya? I told u let them figure it out for themselves" he was annoyed. 

"Toh maine kaunsa unko jaake bola hai? main bass tujhe bol rahi hu na?" she said trying to control her giggle, feeling intimidated by his raised voice. 

"Tujhe hamesha chillana hota hai mere pe" she muttered falling back on the bed, slightly annoyed herself.

 "Chilla nahi raha hu sweetheart, but tu subah se wohi bol rahi hai, unn dono ke pass dekh dekh ke hass rahi hai, making them awkward" he came to sit near her and toned down his voice, sensing a tear jerker argument ahead.

The morning had started beautifully, with the whole family gathered in the dining room for breakfast, Shehnaaz opened all her gifts from last night in front of everyone. 

She was like a 5-year-old whose eyes shone at the sight of the gift stacks wrapped in colorful paper.

 She went around the house, jumping merrily and thanking them all, as everyone around couldn't help but join in her contagious happiness. 

After lunch, they had all left for Mumbai, leaving Sidharth, Shehnaaz, Mohit and Gunni behind, as they had decided on a quick detour to the Machaan before they left for the city themselves. 

As they were getting ready for the Machaan, Sidharth and Shehnaaz were having a tiff over Shehnaaz trying to egg Gunni and Mohit, teasing them with subtle innuendos.

Shehnaaz scurried out of the car, excitedly, pulling Gunkirat along with her as they reached the spot. 

Sidharth started to leave too, but Mohit stopped him "abbey rukk, garmi lag rahi hai, baith idhar hi, can't do without AC man" he said flapping his shirt collar. 

Taking this seclusion as an opportunity, Sidharth decided to confront Mohit. 

"Kya ho raha hai? I mean u and Gunni" he cocked his brow, looking at Mohit who's gaze was fixed at the two girls squealing over something atop the Machan. 

"Kya ho raha hai?" Mohit asked back, feeling a bit flustered. 

"U dick, people are not blind ok? And also no one is a child, it is evident that there is something more to u guys than what meets the eye" Sidharth turned the AC off, and pulled the pane down to light a smoke, offering one to Mohit as well. 

 He declined at first, but then quickly glanced at the girls, turned his face away and took two three hasty drags from Sidharths cigarette and puffed it out, flapping his hands to drive away the smoke. 

"See, this is what I mean. This chu***giri that your doing" he scoffed at Mohit. 

"So, no point covering your ass now. Out with it, whatever it is" Sidharth commanded. 

Mohit knew he was caught and decided to end the 'i-don't-know-wat-u-talking-bout' charade.

"I think m falling for her man" Mohit turned to face Sidharth and spoke earnestly.

 "she's like... she something else man. Never seen someone as mind blowing as her, Sidharth. From the first time I met her, I just could take my eyes off her yaar, and then I just couldn't get her off my mind" he rubbed his forehead, sheepishly smiling 

"Tu believe nahi karega, I have met her every single day after that dinner. Kuch na kuch bahana karke, I just had to see her" he glanced back at Gunni, looking at her like she's an angel with two wings.