Chapter 77

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 77

All the guests were still enjoying the party, but Sidharth had other plans for them.

He went and whispered something into his mother’s ears and made a dash for their room, tugging a clueless Shehnaaz along with him.

“baby, just go and change quickly into something comfortable, we are leaving” he muttered hastily climbing the stairs.

She stopped midway, pulling her hand back “leaving matlab? Kaha? Tu batayega mujhe kuch dhang se?” her brows knitted as she looked at him

“Biwi I will explain everything to you” he brushed a lock of hair away tenderly

“But in the car, abhi nahi, abhi ke liye, please get changed and meet me fast..ok love?” his lips pecked her forehead as he pulled her again

“Mera sab samaan niche hai puttu” she whined

“oh fuckk yess, toh tu mere piche kyu aa rahi hai, ja jaldi change karke aa” he teased, making her fret.

“Pata nahi kya chalte rehta hai iske dimaag mein” she turned around grumpily and went to the room downstairs.

She poked her head in a while later dressed in a black polka dotted crop top, paired with a sleek hot pink pencil skirt but saw an empty room.

“Puttu mujhe itni jaldi kar raha tha, tu khud abhi tak andar baitha hai” she huffed and started tidying the room habitually when she felt a sharp thwack on her behind, making her jerk around.

Sidharth’s hand was now rolling over her pert bottom, where he had just spanked.

“Fuckk biwi, you look so sexyyyyy” his hand was still stroking her rear.

She smiled and stood up on her heels to kiss his neck “Aapne mere pati ko dekha hai? itna sexy hai lagta hai kha jaau usko” she hissed biting the skin on his neck and then licking the spot.

Sidharth’s eyes had already rolled into the sockets as desire erupted thru him.

He could feel his junior awaken already.

But right now they had somewhere to reach.

He held her shoulders and pulled her closer “Wait until the dark my love, I promise you it will be unforgettable” he growled against her lips and rained kisses along her jaw.

Her hands went under his shirt, touching the warm skin on his back.

In a spur he pushed her on the bed “Don’t be a tease now jaan” he groaned bending over her, making her giggle.

He picked himself back up and pulled her along.

Shehnaaz was zapped again when they took the back door and snuck out of the gate, leaving the oblivious family busy in celebrations behind.

They reached the car and saw Paras at already awaiting them at the wheel.

“Paras bhaiyya bhi chal rahe hai? hum kaha jaa rahe hai puttu batana?” she asked again tugging at his arm

“Patience Plummmm” he drawled and opened the door for her to slide in, following her inside.

It was a two hour long journey, he knew he had to somehow keep his cool and dodge her questions until they reached the destination.

So he deliberately steered the conversation to the umpteen happy moments they had just experienced and got her excitedly chattering, until she finally rested her head on his shoulders and fell asleep.