Chapter 81

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 81

Sidharth woke up and was in for a rude shock when he found Shehnaaz had already left for work. Guilt clawed into him. Had he been too harsh on her? Did she expect him to speak to Preeti and sort this out for her? No his little plum was way to head strong. If she could handle his grumpy tantrums with so much ease, this must be cake walk for her. And also he knew Preeti was so fond of her, she could get away with a murder even. He chuckled inwardly. He spent the morning going about his routine and called her during her lunch hour. His anger had long before flown out of the window, and was replaced by an urgency to hold her and apologize for being a total ass last night. The constant rise and dip in the bed last night had told him, she was restless and probably hurt with his angry resolve. He felt even worse now. He kept calling her, desperately wanting to speak to her but there was no answer. “babyyyy kya yaar, phone kyu nahi uthati tu kabhi” he scrunched his face, tapping the phone lightly on his forehead. Grimacing at his phone one last time, he made himself busy, drafting for his newly started blog while he awaited for the evening when she would walk in from that door. He knew his wife could be all the shades of sweetness but he was also scared of her feisty side which came out in situations like these. “God, I hope Preeti has given her an out from this and Shehnaaz’s mood is not screwed” he sighed loudly and muttered to himself, staring at his laptop screen.

Shehnaaz left from work, surrounded by evident whispers and gossiping tongues who were discussing her resignation. She was surprised at the alarming rate at which the news flew out. The questioning gazes of her colleagues were burning holes into her. But she couldn’t care less. Right now the only thing that mattered to her was restoring her husbands peace of mind. She left the office happily, and started her walk back home. She knew him in and out by now. He was extremely receiving to her un extravagant gestures even. A simple favorite meal was enough to put him in a happy state of mind. She promptly called Sam aunty and asked her to ready the stuff in kitchen. Dal rice and fried bhindi will set the mood for sure. She had been eyeing this quaint little organic shop on her way home everyday. She walked in without a thought and started looking around, picking up a mistily fragrant packet of a bubble bath. She stifled a smile hugging it to her chest. “Sidhu Pidhu, main aa rahi hu” she muttered to herself and walked home with a spring in her step.

Once home, she didn’t even bother to go the bedroom. She had a lot to do this evening and the starting was from the kitchen. Sam aunty had already boiled the dal and the bhindi was chopped to perfection. Without wasting a moment, Shehnaaz went about making his favorite dinner, working with clock work precision. Her dal was done and she turned around to fetch the chillies from the fridge when she saw him standing at the kitchen entrance. She didn’t even realize when he had come and stood there glaring at her. “Hii bebu, kiddan?” she cooed smiling at him. Her heart was prayed he will wish her back, but she was dismayed. He just stood there. “Main na, 10,000 baar bol chuka hu, jab main phone karu, toh utha liya kar, ya call return kiya kar” he glowered. “hayyye yaar mera dhyaan hi nahi raha, main itni busy thi subah se” she tapped her forehead. “Sholly puttu” she hugged him, and actually felt his stiff body falling lax in her arms. His hands wrapped around her, indicative of his anger withering away “Preeti se baat hui?” his tone was back to being soft. She hummed in response, with her head rested on his chest. “Sherni ne panje toh nahi maare tere pe gusse mein?” he chuckled breaking the hug and ran his along her body tickling her. She squealed with delight. Her playful husband was back. Recovering from her laughter fit soon enough she spoke “Chal ab pare hatt, mujhe kaam karne de” she shoved him, as he slid atop the kitchen counter and sat there watching her as she told him about her converasation with Preeti di. “Aivy tune dara diya tha, mujhe laga aaj toh class lagni hai meri, but Preeti di itni sweet hai yaar, unhone kitna acche se respond kiya” Shehnaaz coated the bhindi with the spices and set about frying them. “Baby u have me to thank ok, Preeti darti hai mujhse, uski itni himmat ki tujhe date who” he smirked, earning a slap on his chest. “Oye rehne de, jaise woh tujhe chup kara deti hai na, koi nahi kara sakta” she giggled, making him frown.  Sidharth let out a sated sigh popping the last piece of his fav bhindi in his mouth “Junior Rita Shukla, tune aaj senior ko bhi beat kar diya. The dinner was amazing” he said licking his fingers. “Thank you and Sorry, love” he nudged her while they were carrying the dishes back to the sink. “kis liye?” her brows furrowed as she turned back to him. Bunching his arms around her waist he spoke “Abhi kaha liye hai? abhi lunga main, double dose tonight, mujhe kal raat ko bhi nahi mile the” he licked his lips, looking at her plump ones. “dream on baby, kuch nahi milne wala tujhe aaj” she scoffed, placing her fingers on his lips “Punishment hai teri, raat ko mujhse katti karne ke liye” She made a weird face at him and headed to the bedroom, leaving him behind. She knew he will not come inside before smoking, which would give her ample time to prep up for the hot make up session she had planned.

A while later when he entered the room, he found it empty. He instinctively turned to the bathroom door, “baby tu naha..” the unlocked door interrupted his question and he mischievously pushed it open, for a sneak peek. He was anticipating a verbal bashing in Punjabi, but was stunned to see the mesmerizing sight. She was inside the bath tub, covered with fairly thick layer of heavenly smelling froth. Her hair was slightly slick and hung loose from the edge of the tub. Her bare shoulders were covered slightly with foam, and her knee was propping out of the white bubbles. “Babyyyyy, what the hell?” he gasped “Tune promise toda aaj?” his words made her turn her head to him “Kaunsa promise?” she asked “u remember tune mujhe yatch pe promise kara tha, that whenever there will be a tub bath it will always be u and me together” he feigned anger, making her blush as she remembered their Nutellastic experience where they had smeared Nutella on one another and licked if off each other, until their shenanigans had finally ended in the bath tub. “Oh haa, main toh bhul hi gai” she exclaimed rubbing her forehead. “Toh ab kya kare?” she suggestively moved her hand in the foam clearing the water to put herself on display from beneath it. “Kya kare matlab? Promise todte nahi hai kabhi jaan” he hastily pulled off his clothes and joined her in the tub. A hot session of Ping Dong later they laid on the bed, not even bothering to dress. “Why to waste time and energy when the clothes are going to be on the ground in a few seconds”, he reasoned with her and wiped them both off with a fluffy towel, before jumping into the softness of the bed.

One year later.

“Sidharthhhhh” she called for him. “cominnngg baby” he responded equally loudly and a second later sprinted from the gym to where she was in the kitchen. “Kucchu aapka poha ready hai, lunch ke liye sam aunty chicken curry aur rice bana rahe hai, aur mujhe filhaal der ho rahi hai. Gunnu chaar baar call kar chuki hai, ab agar nahi nikli  toh phone mein ghuske mere baal khichne hai usne” Shehnaaz spoke it all in one go, placing her hand on her chest, panting “tera work out ho jaye to kha lena theek hai? she said as she scooped a spoonful and put in her mouth hurriedly. “Jaan Sunday ki subah tu uss PunWadi madness ke piche bhaag rahi hai apne patidev ko chhodke” he whined, shoving his sweaty face in her neck, to rile her up. She hissed in irritation and pushed him away but smiled at him complain about the PunWadi Madness. It was a quirky fusion of cultures that Gunni and Mohit had come up with as a Hashtag for their Big Fat Punjabi Marwadi wedding. There was a dual agenda for her meeting with Gunnu on a Sunday morning. Number 1, Mohit and Gunni’s wedding was less than a month away and her cousin was transformed into this screeching mad to be bride, planning shopping trips for the never- ending functions his family had planned. To every place she went Shehnaaz was her constant.  And Number 2 actually made a blush creep up her face. She had missed her periods, and she had made an appointment with the doctor wanting to confirm her guess.  

___________________________________________

Don't forget to tell me how u like it guys..

Vote comment and share please

Lub Ju all

Sidnaazkidiwani