Chapter 86

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 86

“Baby these vibration are not good for the baby, samajh na baby” Sidharth admonished as she habitually turned the volume up, moving her shoulders to the thumping beats of a Punjabi song.

“Baby baby baby” she teased making a face

“kaunsi baby ke baare mein baat kar raha hai samajhna mushkil ho jata hai” her giggles filled the car as he turned the volume down

“ab tu issi volume pe gana sunegi samjhi?  dimaag mat kharab kar” he muttered angrily, focusing on the road.

He was a stickler and took pride in himself that in the 22 years he had been driving, he had never had a single road accident that took place because of his fault.

And now that his pregnant wife was accompanying him, he was extra careful while wading thru the bumps and potholes on the road.

“Puttu tu waha jake bhi aise hi daat lagani hai meko sabke samne?” her angry pout was the cutest sight to behold.

“Main kabhi aisa karta hu?” he asked, holding her hand with his free one

“Karta hai bohot baar” she smirked

“pichli baar maa ke samne tune daat diya tha” she said in a babylike voice

“toh maa is not sab, maa is maa unke samne sab chalta hai. She doesn’t count” his nonchalance and defending his own actions irritated her.

“Ab na tu bohot paka raha hai hai, chheti kar le, ek toh waise hi Mata ki Chowki miss kardi hai humne, kal wali” she folded her hands across her chest.

“Accha maine miss kara di? Aapko fursat nahi thi kal pura din madam. Kaise bhul gayi aap?” Sidharth teased her and pulled her closer as they waited for d signal to turn green.

Shehnaaz was having the time of her life in “Panah” the orphaned children wing she was managing at Brahmakumaris Centre.

After Sidharth, it was the most closest to her heart.

She loved working with the 14 small kids ranging from 0-10 years that were housed in Panah.

Mostly busy with handling the administrative and funding part, shehnaaz made sure to visit the children everyday.

Her unmissable jovial nature, her infectious smile had charmed the kids from day one.

They too looked forward to her visits and would bypass the caretakers and go to her for voicing their concerns, demands and happiness.

Since a majority of the kids were toddlers, they found it difficult to pronounce her name or call her didi.

One day suddenly one girl called Minu started calling her Maa, surprising her. She had liked it instantly and didn’t mind when the whole bunch of them started calling her Maa.

Her motherly instincts were flared up from that day onwards and she felt emotionally connected with each one of them.

And now that she was on the threshold of motherhood herself, her maternal instincts had doubled over.

So, a day ago, Hasan, a five year old from the shelter was running fever and insisted that his Maa be with him, and Shehnaaz too wouldn’t have it otherwise, which is why they had to postpone their visit to Pune by a day.

Back in the car, Shehnaaz as usual snoozed off allowing him to drive in peace after a little while, until they reached the Tivoli Gardens.

Sidharth pulled up in the car park and turned to his side, watching her peacefully sleeping  face with adoration.

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें