Chapter 5

Hamesha Wala Pyaar - Chapter 5

Sidharth fell in love with a girl only once in his 35 years. Or atleast he felt he was in love. She was Ruby. She studied with him in Harvard.

She was smart, Intelligent and a genius at weaving words into poetry. He was more in love with her beautiful mind than the physical attributes.

Sidharth was heavily invested, emotionally in her. But Ruby had other plans than to be tied down to one man forever. She left him to nursing his wounded heart for a long time. He recovered from the heartbreak shortly but swore he would never allow himself o fall in love ever again.

Although he was an introvert Sidharth had girls swooning over him. The raw sex appeal he oozed earned him a lot of attention from the opposite gender.

His chuddy buddy Mohit, made him step out of his comfort zone every once in while and dragged him to hi flying society parties. It was here that he met like minded people, girls to be precise, who wanted nothing more than a tumble in the bed with him.

He was a virile man with needs after all, and gave into the dark temptations of desire. Meghna Oberoi was his recent number. He met her at one such parties and by the time the evening ended, she was all over him. He always maintained a strict "No Strings Attached" stance with her.

For four months now, they met up every weekend, fucked senseless and went about their business from Monday onwards. But something seemed to twitch in his heart the moment he laid his eyes on his new assistant.

She was not even his type for gods sake, but he didn't feel like going back to Meghna after he had seen her. He himself couldn't understand why he felt that way.

For Sidharth, Meghna was nothing more than a source of release which is why he nonchalantly asked her to back off, wanting to discontinue their arrangement.

His rejection had bruised her ego and she had turned up at his door step at 5.00 am in the morning, fully drunk.

"What the fuck are you doing here Meghna?" he asked sternly, looking at her sorry drunken state.

"Why are you discontinuing this?" she slurred. Her droopy eyes looked at him questioningly.

"I do not owe you any explanation, Maine pehle hi clear kar diya tha that anyone out of us can walk out from this, no questions asked" he stated.

"But why does it have to be you? Tu hota kaun hai mujhe mana karne wala? Tu janta hai main kaun hu? Tu jaanta hai mera baap kaun hai? Aur tu mujhe reject karega? How dare you?" she seethed, flailing her arms, which were limp due to alcohol.

"Meghna listen" he sat her down

"Humne accha time guzara saath mein, we had fun. The only thing I promised you is exclusivity while we are sleeping together. Na maine tujhe force kiya kisi cheez ke liye, aur na tune. But now this arrangement has run its course. I don't want to see you any more and I repeat again, I do not owe you any explanation" he scoffed.

"Abhi tujhe jana hai toh ja, nahi toh yahi baithi reh"

He said what he had to say and simply got up and went back to the confinement of his room, leaving her sloppily leaning on the couch.

After sleeping on the couch for a little while when the effect of alcohol seemed to slow down, she picked herself up stumbling over her own feet and started walking out of the apartment muttering curses under her breath.

That was when Shehnaaz had seen her. It only cemented Shehnaaz's doubt about Sidharth, that he was a cold, heartless bastard.

It had been four days since she started working for him and Shehnaaz fell into a routine while handling Sidharth's daily schedule.