Chapter 45

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 45

“Mommmmm” Sidharth stomped in his mom’s house, breathing fire.

Soon as the maid opened the door, he started shouting for his mothers name and paced the living room angrily until his mother came out of her room.

He was about to open his mouth to let out another shrill call when his mother appeared stopping him midway.

“Kya hua bacche? Kyu ghar sarr pe utha rakha hai?” she asked calmly.

“Mom yeh aapki hi idea thi na, ki usko time do, uska gussa thanda hone do, time will heal everything and all that bull shit” the anger building up found its release on his mother.

His face was shaking with anger.

“Sidharth” his mother spoke sternly, “Mind your language. Bachpan ki tarah tujhe thappad lagane mein ek minute nahi lagega” she shot back at him, matching his angry demeanour.

He realised his mistake and sat back on the couch trying to collect himself.

Placing his hands on his knee he covered his face with his palms and was mumbling something under his breath.

He felt the couch dip, as his mother came and sat beside him.

“Kya hua beta? Calm down and tell me” her gentle voice calmed him a tad bit.

“Mom Shehnaaz is getting married” his voice was agonised.

His mother was taken aback with his words. She gasped, when she saw his eyes brimming with tears.

“Ab main kya karu mom? Maine usse har din emails kiye but uska ek bhi reply nahi aaya, maine socha woh gusse mein hogi, isliye main ruka raha, taking your words seriously, but today her cousin calls me and says she’s getting married” he vented out.

“She probably thinks I haven't even tried to get back to her, I have probably forgotten her” he spoke angrily.

“Yeh sab aapki wajah se hua hai mom, aapki advice ne pehli baar meri dhajjiya udaayi hai” he shouted crushing a cushion in his hand.

“What the hell am I supposed to do now?” he questioned.

“Shaadi hui nahi hai na abhi tak?” she spoke, surprising him.

He turned his face to look at her trying to understand her question.

“Mom aap kehna kya chahte ho?” he frowned.

“Maine tujhe kaha tha usko time de, but maine tujhe yeh bhi kaha tha ki fight tooth and nail if you have to, to get her back. Yaad hai?” her words puzzled him even more.

What was she hinting at? Understanding his plight, she sighed “Shaadi hui nahi hai na abhi? Hone wali hai, toh hone wali shaadi toot bhi sakti hai” she smiled suspiciously.

“Arre log kya kya nahi karte pyaar mein, tu jaake ek shaadi nahi tudwa sakta?” she chuckled looking at his distraught face.

“haa.. tu bollywood movies nahi dekhta na, isliye tujhe pata nahi hai shayad. Tumhari hollywood action movies mein kaha hota hai yeh sab mellow drama” she smiled speaking casually.

“Mom can you even hear yourself? Aap kya bol rahe ho? Aise kaise main waha jaake..” he was interrupted mid sentence by her

“Kyu nahi? You love her right? Then do what it takes, WHATEVER it takes to get her back” she remarked.

“Toh aap kya chahti hai? main punjab jaau aur waha jaake yeh sab filmy tamasha karu, so that uski shaadi toot jaaye?” he looked at her face gauging her expressions.