Chapter 63

Hamesha wala Pyaar – Chapter 63

Sidharth anxiously glanced at his watch. It was a few minutes past 7.30.

On his instruction, Paras had discreetly placed their luggage bag in the boot.

Shehnaaz was bubbling with excitement when he started the car and headed towards the Highway to their love nest.

After an hour of driving, when the car came to a halt due to traffic Sidharth looked towards his side, where Shehnaaz had dozed off.

He smiled turning the music down and looked at her cute resting face.

Her mouth was slightly ajar, like always as she let out slightly heavy breaths.

“My Plum… tired and sapped, but still a stunner” he chuckled and bent towards her.

He reclined the seat, grabbed a pillow and a wrap from the back seat and covered her with it,  placing the pillow under her head, as she snuggled and adjusted into it.

He saw her pulling herself in foetal position, presumably because of the cold and adjusted the AC vent.  

“It’s a good this she’s sleeping, nahi toh sawaal puch puch ke paka diya hota” he spoke to himself, shaking his head

“uuhh huuhh... Kaddu baby hum kaha jaa rahe hai? kabhi aayega? Puttu, Menu bhook laggi hai” he imitated a few of her dialogues flailing his hands like she does and giggled.

“So baby so, I hope I succeed in making this night the most special for you love” the back of his hand caressed her face, moving aside the strands on her face.

She evoked a strong possessive, protective streak inside him.

As though he wanted to whisk her away to some lone island, hiding her away from this world and keep her just to himself.

If there was anything beyond love, something that was unmeasurable, he felt that for her.

Her happiness was all that mattered to him.

The reason he always compared her to his mother was because just like her, Shehnaaz had selflessly showered her tender loving and nurturing on him, respected him and his choices, inspired him to fight his demons, putting him before herself always and captivated his heart forever.

But she didn’t lose herself in all of this.

Her individuality was always intact, when she put across her point, reasoned with him, even fought with him at times.

This made them equals in this pursuit of a little world, they were trying to create for themselves.

They arrived at Ashok Villa at 11.30.

Sidharth released the pent up breath he didn’t knw he was holding on till now.

After losing the city traffic, he had driven maniacally to beat time.

And he had succeeded.

She was still fast asleep when he entered the gate and halted for a beat looking at the villa.

“I got her back baba. I hope ur happy” he smiled and took her hand gently and kissed it.

But she didn’t even move.

“Ghode bech ke sona koi isse sikhe” he chuckled and looked at Ramu kaka, gesturing him with a thumbs up as if asking if everything is in order.

Ramlal nodded back assertively and Sidharth entered the compound but didn’t stop.

He drove inside, all the way to the very place where it all started.