Chapter 58

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 58

“Sam aunty, shaam ke liye, starters mein Tikki chaat, Chicken curry, steam rice aur woh jo aap garlic wali roti banate ho na, woh wali bana dijiye” Shehnaaz ws hurriedly instructing , while she packed her lunch.

She had called Gunni over for dinner and so had asked for all her favorite dishes.

“okay baccha, tere aane ke pehle sab ready karke rakhungi, ab tu jaa, nahi toh der ho jayegi” Sam patted her back.

“Sidhharthhhh” she yelled poking her head from the kitchen

“baby give me two minutes” he answered back.

It had been a week since she had started working.

Barring the first day, Sidharth had made sure to wake up on time everyday and had been dropping her to work every day.

He had offered to pick her up as well but she had put her foot down and refuted it instead, choosing to walk back home. “ussi bahane mera thoda walking bhi ho jayega” she had said.

“Chal swty, lets go” he stood at the kitchen, her handbag hanging on his forearm.

Sam aunty and Shehnaaz giggled seeing him.

“Only you can make him do this Shehnaaz” Sam aunty chuckled as Shehnaaz clutched her bag and walked out with him.

Sitting in the car, Sidharth noticed Shehnaaz had a smug smile plastered on her face.

He was just wondering what might be the reason when she put on the music.

The speakers blared a bhangra number, instantly making him groan.

“Volume kam rakh yaar” he complained putting his hands over his ears.

“Sorry sorry” she uttered turning down the music.

“Baby, maine Mohit ko bhi invite kiya hai dinner ke liye, tere aur Gunni ke non stop khi khi mein mera dimaag kharab ho jayega. Toh Mohit is my man Friday on a friday night” he informed her

“Haan theek hai, But Mohit bhaiyya Chicken toh khate hai na? woh Marwadi hai na isliye pucha” she spoke

“Arre uska bass chale toh woh insaan bhi kha le” he chuckled steering the car out of the drive way.

“Waise aaj hua kya hai? itni hasi kyu khili hui hai?” his inquisitive gaze tracing her face.

She hunched up her shoulders and clapped her giggle with her palm.

“tujhe ek baat bolu? Lekin tu prmise kar tu hasega nahi, aur Mazak nahi udayega” she giggled again and he hummed in response, his eyes trained on the road.

“Bol nahi hasunga” he said.

“Puttu, mujhe na waisi wali feeling aa rahi hai” she pouted, lightly scratching his forearm with her nail.

“Kaisi wali?” he shot a look at her

“Matlab woh married couples wali nahi hoti? Jab woh apne doston ko ghar bulate hai dinner pe and all” she giggled hugging his arm.

“Hmm” he responded,

“Tujhe kab kis baat pe gudgudee ho jaye aur kab kiss baat pe gussa aa jaye pata hi nahi chalta mujhe” sidharth smirked.

“Tu itna bada duffer hai na, pakau kahi ka, maine itni pyaari baat boli aur tu aise Thanda response de raha hai” she scoffed at his nonchalant behaviour.

“Ab main drive karu ki kya karu? Naachne lagu?” he snapped, looking at her for a beat.

But instantly regretted his words.

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें