눈, 고, 입(Nun, Go, Ip) -Thorin Oakenshield

(Requested by anon: Hi! Do you do song fic requests If so can you please do a eyes, nose, lips(taeyang) song fic with Thorin If not than just ignore this one.

Author's Notes: okay I've heard of Tablo's Eyes, Nose, Lips, like the BECAUSE YOUR EYES NOSE LIPS EVERY LOOK EVERY BREATH EVERY KISS STILL GOT ME DYYYYIING something like that 😂 but I haven't heard Taeyang's and I listened to it. I couldn't put all the messages in that song to this thing I made wkfowjfid I still hope it's okayyy

Warning: another angst for Thorin, pls don't hate me)

(Eye color) orbs stared at his eyes. Whenever Thorin sees them, he could no longer see anything else. To others, looking straight into the windows of our souls provided discomfort. But to him he would willingly open these windows and let you in.

You knew everything and understood even the things he tried to hide. One look and you knew the emotions boiling inside of him. One look and you knew what he was thinking of. One look and you knew if he was still mentally present or if he was attentive as ever.

These eyes of yours followed him and he grew accustomed to having your (eye color) orbs on his every move. He liked it though, because Thorin was sure everytime that he looked at you he would be greeted by the lovely shade of (eye color). And he liked it because if anyone asked what his favorite color is, he would tell them to look into your eyes.

The sound of your steady breathing whenever he was beside you calmed him down. They chased away his troubles, giving him something to focus on. Your inhales and exhales told him that you were indeed with him, and that your heart was beating, and that you were his and he was yours.

He loved to lean close to your face until your noses touched. To hear you giggle as he rubbed the tip of his nose against yours made his heart swell with so much love and joy. Thorin loved this distance, this distance where he could see and hear you clearly.

Your breath on his skin as your nose press against his cheek when you place a kiss or when you bury your face on the crook of his neck—everything about it made him feel alive, made blood rush to his cheeks, made it harder for him to control himself.

He was living in bliss and he wished to live forever like this with you.

A sigh escapes your lips and his gaze is drawn to them. The way your lips move while you spoke was, in a way, hypnotizing. He loved the way your lips formed words that formed sentences that formed stories that he always remembered and kept in his mind and cherished in his heart.

But what he loved the most was the sound of your voice calling out to him. Thorin loved whenever you called him darling or dear or love and all other pet names you could come up with.

He liked it when you whispered sweet nothings and liked it when you sang melodies and lullabies. Your laugh was music to his ears and he would do anything to hear it every single day.

But Thorin liked it the most when he captures your lips with his and when you reply, "I love you too."

But the windows to his and your souls were wide open and you both could see the hurt and anger. The truth soon made Thorin feel what he thought he would never feel when he looked into your eyes.

He wanted to look away in shame.

You could see that his anger was taking over, any rational thoughts that he had were forgotten or thought to be unnecessary. And that was alright, but what pained you was you could also see the fear and the grief. How badly you wanted to reach out to him and look into his eyes like before. But the damage had been done.

You closed your windows and so did he.

If anyone asked what his favorite color is, he would still have the same answer.

But if anyone asked what color he detested, he would tell them to look into your eyes as well.

His ragged breathing and your sniffles made his heart wrench in pain. Your breath that once calmed him down drowned him in sorrow.

It reminded him that you were going to be gone, that your heart was indeed beating but breaking, that you were no longer his even if his heart was forever yours.

He could feel your breath on his skin but he didn't like this distance. He was more than a breath away. Thorin wasn't supposed to be this close to you anymore, but he had to step closer.

Thorin had to remove the courting braid on you.

As the strand of hair was free from the bead, Thorin felt cold and empty. You were still there, in front of him, but he had never felt so lonely and lost in his life.

A sob escapes your lips and Thorin could not bring himself to look at you. He didn't want to see your lips form words that form sentences that form reasons why you were hurting and why he was breaking and why this was not working out. He didn't want to hear any of it for he feared if he did, he will be left with nothing but a shattered heart.

Thorin bowed his head and gritted his teeth when you called him by his name with a title attached to it.

He didn't like it when you whispered and announced that it was the end. He didn't like it when your voice broke because he never wanted to make you cry. He never wanted to hurt you, never liked the idea of it.

But when you turned your back to him and left the room, and when his room felt emptier than ever, and when his bed felt colder and when his world turned darker, Thorin hated it the most when he realized that he will never hear you say to him again, "I love you."

눈, 고, 입

—(한국어/한국말; South Korea)

Meaning: eyes, nose, lips